Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor experience with Calgary shooting center

Poor experience with Calgary shooting center

First time potential buyer with Calgary shooting centre wanted to buy a Bergara rifle which was on sale yesterday with no expiry date called to buy today and was told no way can we hounor yesterday prices. Very disappointing I will look elsewhere with that kind of customer service

Could you post a photo of the ad you got the price from ? The guys at CSC have always been rock solid in my experience

Sure wish I could but if you check there website now no sale price but 8 hrs ago it was 10% off I asked if they could honour that price but no way can we do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Prarie hunter View Post
    Sure wish I could but if you check there website now no sale price but 8 hrs ago it was 10% off I asked if they could honour that price but no way can we do that!
    Call them back, ask for Devon. He's a young supervisor that may be empathetic to your request.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    These guys are great, once they matched a local competitors price on a Benelli shotgun I purchased a week earlier. Immediately used the refund on a Red dot sight.

CSC is a great company to deal with and they have a ton of product available and on display.

Nothing but good experiences with the people over at CSC for me.

First time I have heard a negative word about CSC, but really when places have a sale on until today and you go in or call the day after the sale 99% of businesses would tell you the exact same thing, sorry the sale ended yesterday. Cabelas does it every week it's called Wild Wednesday, go in on Thursday and ask them for yesterday's price. Every business has sales that have time limits, May long weekend sale, sale today only, etc. it sounds like you are whining because you didn't buy the gun when you saw it on sale and now it's not on sale anymore, you snooze you loose. Stop by superstore and ask them for the brisket that was on sale last week, tell them you want the sale price today............ let us know how that goes for you.
    we were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prarie hunter View Post
    First time potential buyer with Calgary shooting centre wanted to buy a Bergara rifle which was on sale yesterday with no expiry date called to buy today and was told no way can we hounor yesterday prices. Very disappointing I will look elsewhere with that kind of customer service
    "yesterday X price was advertised, today Y price, I asked for X and they said no, me sad and blame CSC"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where they had a vote to legalize weed but the stoners were a day late showing up to vote.
    Former Ford Fan

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo54 View Post
    First time I have heard a negative word about CSC, but really when places have a sale on until today and you go in or call the day after the sale 99% of businesses would tell you the exact same thing, sorry the sale ended yesterday. Cabelas does it every week it's called Wild Wednesday, go in on Thursday and ask them for yesterday's price. Every business has sales that have time limits, May long weekend sale, sale today only, etc. it sounds like you are whining because you didn't buy the gun when you saw it on sale and now it's not on sale anymore, you snooze you loose. Stop by superstore and ask them for the brisket that was on sale last week, tell them you want the sale price today............ let us know how that goes for you.
    Yeah this is true. No end date doesn’t mean forever. If you saw it yesterday should’ve bought it yesterday.

Page 1 of 11 123456789 ... LastLast