Thread: No contact?

No contact?

Good day,

I placed an order on May 10th and have had absolutely no communication from you since then. I sent proof of ID/RPAL as directed, as well as a money transfer referencing the order number. I never received a response and the money transfer was never accepted, even after I sent multiple follow-up emails trying to confirm whether or not the order was being processed. My bank won't let me cancel the money transfer until it's been stagnant for 30 days, and I don't want to risk the money transfer being accepted after I've given up and decided to make the purchase elsewhere.

At this point, I just want to know what's happening. Please let me know.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Wiggles; 05-25-2024 at 09:59 PM.

Business Member
    Your order has been cancelled long ago for non payment. We also haven't received any answers when we emailed you about it.

I would double check where you sent the EMT. We have autodeposit setup, so if you sent an EMT it would have been accepted instantly.

Cheers,

Jim

Shop: https://greatnorthgunco.ca/

Consignments welcome in the National Capital Region!

Thanks for responding.

As noted above, I haven't received any emails from your company (yes, I checked my spam filter) despite having sent four or five of my own. I certainly would have corrected any issues with the EMT if they had been brought to my attention.

I had a great experience buying from you last year, so let's chalk this one up to technical issues all around and give it another shot. I'll submit a new order and confirm that the EMT is accepted.

Have a good one.