$159.99 CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr FMJ Case Of 500

^Close call

Out of 1000 I had one squib Winchester white box years ago... switched to federal all bang

If this gets restocked might might give it another try. Great price

I also had a squib with Winchester white box, in 32 ACP. First couple shots shooting my Vz 61 in pistol configuration, on an already dirty target, neither the recoil nor the noise felt any different to me with the top-heaviness of the gun … unfortunately I wrecked the barrel with a second round before realizing something was off from the unburnt powder.

Seemed like I was either really unlucky or it was a very bad batch. In total I shot less than 1 box and had bought a crate of 500 rds. Wasn’t my first factory squib either, I had one in a 22 but it fell out the front of the barrel.

Haven’t shot their ammo since. Maybe if I could check lot numbers against their list of bad batches I would again. That’s a great price for 9mm.

I have fired Winchester ammunition for over 45 years now, never had a squib but have had a few 22 LR rimfire duds.

With the demand and pressure on ammo manufactures to produce more it's bound to happen occasionally. I'm glad we can actually still buy ammunition with the current wars, hard economic times, civil unrest and two North American corrupt governments that want to stop all gun ownership!........:(

Get out and shoot, it's your human rights, no matter what some lying politician states.

I have fired Winchester ammunition for over 45 years now, never had a squib...

Similar experience here (uh, minus about 15 years) :)
I had one box of 9mm that had 3 rounds where the press had folded over the brass in one small spot about a 1/4 of inch at the top of the case. Sent an email to Winchester and they sent me a coupon for a free box of ammo. In hindsight, should have made 3 "claims". :D

Similar experience here (uh, minus about 15 years) :)
I had one box of 9mm that had 3 rounds where the press had folded over the brass in one small spot about a 1/4 of inch at the top of the case. Sent an email to Winchester and they sent me a coupon for a free box of ammo. In hindsight, should have made 3 "claims". :D

Laugh2

It's a good thing to be honest though......:)

Since about an hour ago I could put 49 in my cart, that's down to 37* at the moment. If that's total stock there aint much left lol.

What brand do you professional shooters prefer CCI or the Winchester? Better accuracy out of either? Cleaner ammo?

Anyone outside of a major center have luck avoiding the remote shipping charge? Always seems to happen with Tenda but other vendors ship for free with the same carrier.

LOL! At 31.5 cents / round delivered to my door I'll be leaving the brass at the range for a pro to reload. Thanks Tenda for the 149.99/500 Winchester white box

I was shooting aluminum case in competition, 'cause it bugged me to leave my brass. And too lazy/old/tired to pick it up after the match.

But at these prices it's just as cheap as aluminum, and the kids can have my brass.

Back
Top Bottom