Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ Bren2MS 1994.99USD reserve yours now in Canada July 13th

This one came through IRG as part of the first shipment. I am really digging the new NEoterix Designs Collapsible Buttstock!

Mark C

I just tried to place an order but itís asking for licensed dealer since itís a restricted firearm. What do I about this ?
    Last edited by Zedshawnh; 06-10-2024 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    This one came through IRG as part of the first shipment. I am really digging the new NEoterix Designs Collapsible Buttstock!

That looks awesome. Is that 16” barell? Was it easy to install ?

Quote Originally Posted by KingFierce View Post
    That looks awesome. Is that 16” barell? Was it easy to install ?
    It is the factory 14" Barrel, as found in the Czech-issue "RIfle" - hence the Bayonet Lug. The 11" Barrel is considered the "Carbine". The install on the Buttstock was simple - just the same as field stripping to access the Bolt Group, but swap out the Buttstock. The beauty of a truly modular design....

Last edited by Bartok5; 06-10-2024 at 08:40 AM.
    Mark C

BANNED
    Last edited by Jay; 06-10-2024 at 08:50 AM.

Change the Country to Canada then enter your shipping information.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zedshawnh View Post
    I just tried to place an order but it’s asking for licensed dealer since it’s a restricted firearm. What do I about this ?
    Change the Country to Canada then enter your shipping information.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    It is the factory 14" Barrel, as found in the Czech-issue "RIfle" - hence the Bayonet Lug. The 11" Barrel is considered the "Carbine". The install on the Buttstock was simple - just the same as field stripping to access the Bolt Group, but swap out the Buttstock. The beauty of a truly modular design....

That is incredible that is all there is ? Where did you get 14" barell?

Quote Originally Posted by KingFierce View Post
    That is incredible that is all there is ? Where did you get 14" barell?
    That's it, that's all there is to the field-stripped CZ Bren 2. You can further strip the Bolt out of the Bolt Carrier, and the Gas Plug and Piston out of the Gas System, but that it about it for routine maintenance takedown in the field.

The 14" Barrel was a factory option when IRG first offered the CZ Bren 2 from CZ USA. Unfortunately, European wartime production has pretty much suched up all of the factory 14" Cold-Hammer-Forged Barrels available, meaning that Bren 2s available to the public have been limited to 8" and 11" Carbine Barrel lengths.

The 16" Barrel currently offered by IRG is specifically intended for the US Market, as it meets their minimum NR length requirements. Up here however, the 16" Barrel is still Restricted as it must be 18.5" to meet the Canadian minimum NR length requirement. That said, a 16" Barrel is a good compromise performance-wise, giving decent velocity (and range) as compared to the usual 8" and 11" options, while maintaining reasonable manoeuvrability.
    Mark C

14” Bren 2 is the best Bren 2. So glad I jumped on it the last time Irunguns had it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12