Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: IOR-Bucuresti Scopes

It's about time someone decided to bring them in straight from the source. The price in the US has been creeping up inexplicably the last couple of years.

ETA: I already own one, but I like the 1-4x with the original CQB reticle, the one marked in mils, not some lame range marks for someone else's bullet weights and ammo.
    Last edited by Leg; 10-05-2008 at 08:14 AM.

Canda Ammo:

It was an early morning, and I spent some time on the IOR sight.

I have to say I was quite impressed with the

2-12 x 32mm Tactical with the MP-8 Reticul.

I think that would be an excellent alternative for a flexible all round "AR" type optic, and would sit well on a rifle or cabine in either 223 or 308, Just my thoughts.

regards

AbH

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quite a few interesting scopes on the factory website: http://www.ior.ro/produse/index.php?kCtg=3

I wouldn't mind of them 6x30-IL

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steve David's Avatar
    This is fantastic news, IOR are fantastic optics. I was thinking about the 4.5-14X50 tactical for my new project.
    Last edited by Steve David; 10-05-2008 at 09:28 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    this scope looks ideal for an AR

UCP member
    CPC member

ior....

I 'have' an IOR but it went all blurry so I sent it to the previous importer and it was then sent to the USA where it was promptly shipped back to Canada in its original box still broken. Now it has been shipped to the factory in Romania? as it is a 'FACTORY' warranty and Valdada wasnt the factory. This whole process started a long time ago and I have heard nothing.

The glass is great I love the optic, BUT if to get IORs fixed and/or serviced it will take many many months, to me there is no point. I'll buy something else.

CanAM - For your warranty are you shipping broken stuff back to the factory (Romania) where the end user gets the inconvenience of waiting... I dont know if there was a problem with the previous setup here in Canada with IOR products but if your terms with them are the same - then anyone that needs warranty work will be waiting A LONG TIME...... I still dont have mine back yet. Just checked & my RMA all started in January 2008.

I would bet that the RMA problems were the reason the line was dropped by the previous importer.................
    Last edited by hfp75; 10-05-2008 at 06:13 PM.
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfp75 View Post
    CanAM - For your warranty are you shipping broken stuff back to the factory (Romania) where the end user gets the inconvenience of waiting... I dont know if there was a problem with the previous setup here in Canada with IOR products but if your terms with them are the same - then anyone that needs warranty work will be waiting A LONG TIME...... I still dont have mine back yet. Just checked & my RMA all started in January 2008.

I would bet that the RMA problems were the reason the line was dropped by the previous importer.................
    We will simply replace the scopes as needed. Once per year we will return any warranty scopes to the factory, then sell them as refurbs for cheap.

What are the prices of their NVGs?

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    What are the prices of their NVGs?
    They are not their strong point and require a lot of extra permits. We will not be handling them.

9 x 36 x 56 MP8 Dot Sounds good to me !!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast