IOR-Bucuresti Scopes

The biggest draw of these scopes is the excellent quality at a good price. Something that Valdada managed to completely destroy when his prices shot up something like 30% inexplicably, putting them in the same price range as Leupold and Nightforce. When push comes to shove I believe that most people will go with the North American brands when prices are comparable.

I love my 1.1-4x CQB model. I consider it a poor mans S&B. The current US price of over $1 000 sucks though, especially when it was only $750 just a year or two ago.

IMO their quality and innovation make them worth at least as much as the NA scopes, which probably contain plenty of Chinese components by now.

On the other hand, there is a large market for good quality lower priced milspec scopes etc. which they have chosen to price themselves out of.

They didn't need to, because their labour costs are so low in Romania.

Seems they've chosen margin over volume, which often doesn't work out in the long run they say.

I had one of their 1.1-4x CQB and I found the glass to be very nice and bright but to me that CQB reticle was just way too busy. The big black horseshoe blocked way to much of your view and the new CQB looks even more cluttered.

If it would have had just a 2moa dot and nothing else it would have been perfect.

I had one of their 1.1-4x CQB and I found the glass to be very nice and bright but to me that CQB reticle was just way too busy. The big black horseshoe blocked way to much of your view and the new CQB looks even more cluttered.

If it would have had just a 2moa dot and nothing else it would have been perfect.

The red dot only version is the one I have and it's the cat's ass.

The red dot only version is the one I have and it's the cat's ass.

Is that the MP-9 or nato reticule your talking about. I have one of the IOR 4x24 M2 with illuminated MP9 reticle(Green) and 223 bullet drop compensation. Its a very nice, quality scope, and on the recomedation of another service rifle shooter (at this point I am a noog) I mounted it on my 16" service rifle build.

Scope looks like this (I wear glasses and remvoed the eye cup)
6x3020Super20M2.jpg

reticule looks like this:

NatoStyle.jpg

So far I am very pleased how it looks and will post pics and a range report when I have time.

So far the only real gripe I have is its limited eye releif, however whit a UBR stock and NF rings, I was able to get it set up well.

regards and all the best

AbH

Only reason I say fixed mag is the price will be better if the rest of their x24 optics are a good compairison.

They have a compact 3x scope, perhaps that would suit your needs?

This new 1x/4x scope has me intrigued, it certainly sounds promising. I wonder how the illumination is? I know that on my 1-4xCQC the illumination isn't strong enough to be visible in bright sunlight.

At least the pricing will be less than Valdada, have you received any scopes yet?

Yes, the production order went in yesterday. I will have a look at the new stuff at IWA.

I have not used their rings before, so I will have a good look at them as well.

Hey any chance of these coming 1.5-8x26 Tactical 35mm CQB Illuminated reticule :D. Do you have any idea what the time frame is going to be before they are available?

Back
Top Bottom