Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911 Police Model and NP58 now IN STOCK.

Well that's why you don't get it. The quality is great for $350. They're very solid and many guys on here like to modify them. I think they're great the way they are though.

Also, this new gen is much more handsome than the last one, who's only fault was the rough cosmetics.
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."

- T. Roosevelte

It's like the Batcave, if Alfred gave up on the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1-Dave View Post
    This topic has been going on for a while and people seem to be very excited about getting a Norinco 1911. My question is, what is the big deal about this cheap chinese pistol ? I'm not trying to be a #### but don't they have the quality of hospital cafeteria cutlery ???
    While I can't comment this particular batch yet, Norinco 1911's in general are not bad at all. A friend of mine down south still shoots three Norinco 1911's he purchased before the 1994 embargo, likes them as much as his other nine 1911's. His guns have seen more rounds than most will ever see, they're not modified in any way and they function as well as higher dollar pistols.

I know several other knowlegeable people down there who'd love to get their hands on a Norc 1911. It's funny how folks up here assume anything we get at a descent price must be crap.
    "I just ride'em, I don't know what makes'em work."- Oddball, Kelly's Heroes.

This topic has been going on for a while and people seem to be very excited about getting a Norinco 1911. My question is, what is the big deal about this cheap chinese pistol ? I'm not trying to be a #### but don't they have the quality of hospital cafeteria cutlery ???
    I was talking to Chris about these and he said that the quality was very good on these pistols. He said the Chinese were very concerned about the quality and function of the pistols. I have no problem buy one of these pistols and shooting it
    Hi my is Wayne, I'm a gun person, Bang Bang....:D

Quote Originally Posted by HeadDamage View Post
    Yeh, my wife keeps trying to get my Bluestar off me but I've told her it is too heavy for her so she gets an AR15 or as she calls it a "poodle gun"
    Quote Originally Posted by DMeNTED View Post
    I'm 8'4' and 540lbs... and I breathe fire.

Fear me.

yo g! typng leyeke som1 wif brayne damge isnt adult convo nd dosent hlp u lok les supids.

Can-AM: For those who have ordered a few months ago, will we get a confirmation that the transfer was done or something ?

Thanks !

Simon
    PGW fan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    hey Chris you gonna contact those that have issues with credit cards.. pretty sure the one I gave you expired... And I'll probably reduce my order of 2 down to one... Being unemployed sucks...
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Yes, we will contact you if there are payment issues. You can check the status of your order on our website.

Well of course " for the price " they're good. They just don't look well finished is all. I need to see / fire one in person.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    How many mags each design?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steve David's Avatar
    Well of course " for the price " they're good. They just don't look well finished is all. I need to see / fire one in person.
    For $349.00 take it to a local smith and have him reblue it and you are still at a very minimal cost. I would buy one myself, but i am going to wait for the 9mm, I will shoot my dads, he has his order in.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve David View Post
    For $349.00 take it to a local smith and have him reblue it and you are still at a very minimal cost. I would buy one myself, but i am going to wait for the 9mm, I will shoot my dads, he has his order in.
    Good call. I bet if you spent a few hours with a rotary tool as well, you could smooth out any rough parts.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast