Tactical rifles in stock

rsp1761

CGN frequent flyer
We currently have inventory for immediate delivery of the following rifles:

Timberwolf 338 Lapua green camo (CF C14 clone)
Timberwolf 338 Lapua desert camo

-26" Krieger, 1-10, helical fluted, suppressor compatible (you cannot have).
-Side port (6) muzzle brake.
-25 moa Picatinny scope rail.
-Fully adjustable trigger.
-5 shot detachable stainless magazine.
-Fully adjustable A5 stock.
-Cantilever monoblock bedding.

Retail cost is $7500.00

Coyote 7.62 green
Coyote 7.62 desert camo

-24" Krieger, 1-10, helical fluted, suppressor compatible (you cannot have).
-Side port (4) muzzle brake.
-25 moa Picatinny scope rail.
-Fully adjustable trigger.
-8 shot detachable stainless magazine.
-Fully adjustable A5 stock.
-Cantilever monoblock bedding.

Retail cost is $5500.00

We are considering special pricing through a CGN group buy scaled against a quantity of confirmed (deposit received) orders. In addition to pricing this offer may include extra accessories such as magazines, cases, etc.

Please let us know your thoughts regarding this via posts to this thread. Should you have technical questions regarding the rifles it is best to email either myself or Steve.

rs@pgwdti.com
steve@pgwdti.com

Thanks!

We are considering special pricing through a CGN group buy scaled against a quantity of confirmed (deposit received) orders. In addition to pricing this offer may include extra accessories such as magazines, cases, etc.

I'm definitely interested in the group buy. I've wanted a Coyote for a very long time, and the price is right. Would it be possible to get pictures of the desert camo Coyote?

DSC01564.jpg

These are the color configurations available however please note the only non-desert camo Coyote rifle is the solid green one in the foreground. The 338 desert camo is the same as the 7.62 desert camo....

The green CF C14 spec rifle is at the rear...

DSC01567.jpg

We have one of these....it was used as a demo at the US Army Sniper Comp at Fort Benning....about 100 rounds through it.....

This is not part of any potential group buy. $7,000.00 firm.

The barrel is 25" as opposed to the standard 26" Timberwolf barrel.

Do you guy's accept trades?

I've got a kidney in good shape with low mileage and very little alcohol damage if intereested.

...Seriously though, nice rifles. If I ever win big on the lottery I'll be buying one.

+1 What is the quantity of confirmed deposits required, and what sort of deal will be available?

How many people do you need and how much of a discount would we get?

Sorry guys...been away for 8 days....will address these questions on Monday AM. Barrels are cut rifled and actions are built right here....

Welcome back guys.
Not to disturb the sh1t so to speak, but what about customer support? There were a number of complaints about this taking a big nose dive when the C-14 order was placed. Some of this I can attest to first hand.

I understand that you guys had to fill the C-14 order as a priority, but if another big order hits, are we SOL?

I'm just throwing this out there, any chance of a Coyote in a left hand model?
BTW the the "group buy" is "bang on" There goes the "tax free" savings account!

Thanks again for inquiries....Carbonrod, these guns are in stock as are a wide assortment of parts including barrels. Support in respect to getting the gun or parts in the future (or service for that matter) should not be an issue with strong inventory.

Mildot, we do not anticipate a LH model anytime in the near future.

Johnl an 8 shot was deemed to be an adequate compromise between capacity and protrusion below stock line.

We are compiling group buy requests currently and hopefully we can sort out pricing and conditions very soon.

Back
Top Bottom