Swiss Guns and Ammo - update

redleg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The following items are now in stock:
7.5x55mm GP11 ammo. This ammo is Swiss surplus and comes in 480rd packs. Price is $269 per case.

Swiss military shotgun ammo. The ammo is packed in steel M2A1 cans 180rds to a can.
All cartridges are Rottweil 12ga 2.75" semi magnum #2 shot.
http://www.rottweil-munition.de/en/db_article/Rottweil_Semi_Magnum.php
This is top quality ammo, and priced at only $89 per 180rd can.

Swiss 7.5x55mm K31 rifles. These are ex police rifles that were stored very carefully and almost never fired. They are in very good and better condition with the stocks lacking most of the gouges and bruises normally seen on Swiss service rifles, and they have all matching numbers and a matched bayonet. starting at $499ea

Dealer pricing is available, and inquiries are welcome.

Last edited:
For 9mm
k31gp11013.jpg

And to tease
k31gp11011.jpg

We were in Calgary last weekend ( late Saturday night ) and saw the K31's. Wife wanted one so she called Monday morning ordered one a 4 cases of GP11. Friday afternoon the works arrived at our door in the GTA. Great and fast service. Now off to play at the range - after a good cleaning of course....

I looked at the rifles yesterday and they are just beautiful! They have scope mounts for them too that are no drill/tap ones. I was told by the gunsmith that they should hold zero unlike a lot of other no drill/tap ones that I've come across.
I don't have the money, but if I did I would buy one for sure.

Ive seen these no tap scope mounts on the net. But are there any canadian vendors that sell these?

Ive seen these no tap scope mounts on the net. But are there any canadian vendors that sell these?

The gunsmith showed me one from the display case at TSE and how it would mount up to the rifle. I don't know whether TSE is a vendor per se, but they had at least one in stock last I checked-- maybe gone now.

The following items are now in stock:
7.5x55mm GP11 ammo. This ammo is Swiss surplus and comes in 480rd packs. Price is $269 per case.

Swiss military shotgun ammo. The ammo is packed in steel M2A1 cans 180rds to a can.
All cartridges are Rottweil 12ga 2.75" semi magnum #2 shot.
http://www.rottweil-munition.de/en/db_article/Rottweil_Semi_Magnum.php
This is top quality ammo, and priced at only $89 per 180rd can.

Swiss 7.5x55mm K31 rifles. These are ex police rifles that were stored very carefully and almost never fired. They are in very good and better condition with the stocks lacking most of the gouges and bruises normally seen on Swiss service rifles, and they have all matching numbers and a matched bayonet. starting at $499ea

Dealer pricing is available, and inquiries are welcome.

Hi!
Is police guns with matching bayo available today?
Thanks
Regards
Pierre

Redleg:

Im not sure if this is the correct forum, but what are the chances of getting any more of that Ruag 63 grain 5.56 ammo ??

Thanks in advance for taking time.

regards

AbH

Back
Top Bottom