Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1911 9mm?

A guy has two for sale on equipment exchange

NP29 great shooting pistol. Check out some of the site sponsors (Durham Outdoors) $359 Chrome Marstar $349 Blued

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    Here is a group of my "most accurate guns" The 2 Np 29"s are amazingly accurate. The serial numbers are just about identical. Nice triggers and good fit & Finish on this batch.....best I've seen. Fantastic shooters. They are as accurate as my CZ sp01

believe it or not, the 1858 in the pic is dialed right in. I've never had a Cap N Ball this accurate. took alot of tinkering to get it there.

A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lone ranger View Post
    Here is a group of my "most accurate guns" The 2 Np 29"s are amazingly accurate. The serial numbers are just about identical. Nice triggers and good fit & Finish on this batch.....best I've seen. Fantastic shooters. They are as accurate as my CZ sp01

believe it or not, the 1858 in the pic is dialed right in. I've never had a Cap N Ball this accurate. took alot of tinkering to get it there.

You mention your cap and ball; I have a Navy Arms Pietta in .45; brass frame, open top; very accurate and easy to shoot!!

I have a Nork 1911 in .45 with the adjustable sights; love it, and does it ever shoot! I had a NP29 for a while, but shoot my NZ85B better so I sold the NP29. The NZ85B has a way better trigger than my all steel Jericho.

I bought my first Norks for economy; I keep shooting them because they are great pistols, very accurate and exceptional value. If I had to sell all but one of my CF pistols, the NZ85B is the one I would keep.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    NP-29 Great gun
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

1 stainless, 1 black/blued (both 9mm) for sale on EE:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...light=1911+9mm

Really, I can't believe everyone don't have one , the Commander is NP27, also great gun ,at 300.oo new
    Here a picture of a NP29 , the top oneName:  DSC01884.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  105.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    Damn NP29's are much beloved by those who were smart enough to grab 'em while they were available. Sadly, I'm not one of 'em, so I have to make due with a $99.00 Tokarev.

Sure be nice if CanadaAmmo were to bring in a 40' container of 'em.

Hint hint...

Super GunNutz
    Hey guys, relatively new to the sport (i have what I've beenbtold as the standard beginner package of a 10/22 and a Mark 4 in my collection so far).
    Would you guys recommend a Norinco for someone whose looking to get a 9mm?
    Or would you suggest something else (not trying in anyway to hijack this post - just looking to get ideas)

Quote Originally Posted by Aamershi View Post
    Hey guys, relatively new to the sport (i have what I've beenbtold as the standard beginner package of a 10/22 and a Mark 4 in my collection so far).
    Would you guys recommend a Norinco for someone whose looking to get a 9mm?
    Or would you suggest something else (not trying in anyway to hijack this post - just looking to get ideas)
    Cant go wrong with an np29

I would suggest a glock 17 though, also (can be had used for $650 or so

Both with also give you lots of tinker parts to upgrade if you enjoy that sort of thing as mush as I do.

Then an SKS and an ar15 to barbie doll and you are pretty set
    Last edited by $kull; 11-16-2019 at 02:08 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    There are some used surplus handguns floating around on retailer sites. I got a fairly beaten up cz 85 9mm for $500, and there are surplus Beretta m9's around $500? Decent value for their brand names.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast