CanadaAmmo! Let me ask about ammo?

OnnO

CGN Regular
Hi Chris,

How about importing Norinco ammos? You have the relation up built with Norinco already and you should or did you ask about it?

I understand that the profit margin of importing/selling ammo may not as profitable as firearms, but the hassles remain or even worst, but as a customer, I think it is no harm to ask.:p

Norinco's commercial ammo: 7.62 x 39 silver box, .223, .45 ACP and 9mm yellow box are good quality, non-corrosive, and cheap(when they were shown up last time in Canada). I know not too many people have the experience with the product...they shown up, then they all gone...quickly!!!

If in fact they are not so profitable, is it possible to import them as a filler to fill up the odd empty space of the container for firearms?;)

Please advise us with info from your side as an importer, so we shooters might need to get into reloading our own more sooner...

Thank you for the all good works! Well done!

:)nn:)...
PS. I need more .223 for my T97 too!;)

Yeah i never did understand why Canada Ammo never had much ammo.

But yeah bulk .308, 7.62x39, .223, 9mm and a constant supply would just be awsome.

PS. More $25 5/30 AR Mags <-- (to go with the T-97). :D

But yeah bulk .308, 7.62x39, .223, 9mm and a constant supply would just be awsome.

PS. More $25 5/30 AR Mags <-- (to go with the T-97). :D

+1

Norinco ammo cannot be shipped out of China, except by chartered ship, at this time. Also the price is no longer a bargain compared to other suppliers.

I spoke to many of my contacts at the big ammo plants, all of them said they cannot supply us until maybe 2010. We do have some nice surplus coming this year.

We have several exciting developments on the mag front this year.

Frankly, I am far more interested in selling ammo, but the supply is just not there right now. It also takes HUGE $$$ right now to import ammo, and financing is tough these days.

Last edited:
When I first met Chris, his main product was ammo. As most of you know he brought in sizeable quantities of the Czech 7.62x39 ammo and emptied his warehouse in short order. Hence the company name Canada Ammo, as ammunition was his initial product focus.

Since that halcyon period, world developments have put far more pressure on the ammo supply. I happen to know that Chris has been making regular efforts to bring more stuff in but for a variety of reasons, this has not been possible yet.

That being said, I have reason to believe that Chris will succeed in bringing in some very exciting stuff in the next little while. His focus is not entirely on ammo, but in importing desirable items at a reasonable cost .... I think you'll like it. :D

I don't blame him for being tight lipped at the moment as the anticipation seems more than a few of us can bear from time to time. ;)

Norinco ammo cannot be shipped out of China, except by chartered ship, at this time. Also the price is no longer a bargain compared to other suppliers..

Well, there is always a reason if something selling is no longer showing up on the market.

Thank you for clearing things up...and Yeah, I do remember when you sir first show up selling ammo to the gunnutz folks and that's why I asked my question.

...I spoke to many of my contacts at the big ammo plants, all of them said they cannot supply us until maybe 2010. We do have some nice surplus coming this year.

2010? isn't it the so called Obama effect?:evil: I think I need to pick up reloading much sooner!

...Frankly, I am far more interested in selling ammo, but the supply is just not there right now. It also takes HUGE $$$ right now to import ammo, and financing is tough these days.

You might think it will be less hassles from selling ammo to some customers, but you never know, or you already knew (from the shotgun forum:D) some folks used to shoot silver bullets will complain about how ugly are you surplus ammo and whining about it is unsafe...about lead poisoning from your ammo!:D

Anyway, have a good trip and bring us more goodies!

Thank you!

:Dnn:D...

Back
Top Bottom