Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anymore M14's?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Guys, guys, guys... As johnone (Marstar's owner) has said, there will be NO MORE Marstar shipments of M14 rifles from China.
    Correct.

The next shipment of Chinese M14s is coming from.......someone else.

Yeah but why pay 500?Used..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro66 View Post
    So, since there aren't any more new ones, and none on the horizon, what do you want to pay? $2k for a Springfield?

I would guess that the machining/tooling was gone many years ago. So to get any more, the tooling would have to be set up again. There won't be any more out of china for a very long time, until someone puts in an order for a substantial number, likely on the order of 10k or more. The Canadian market can't absorb that many, and other international markets are limited. Do you have $3 to $5 million to pay them to set up production, when you don't even have a guaranteed market?

Better buy that good condition used one while you still can.

Remember when an SKS-D was $175 or $200? People at that time said they would wait for the "next" shipment. Well they are still waiting......
    Last edited by SandRoad; 04-22-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Civilization is the blossoming then withering of a communal mind.

Scientific data: If you torture the numbers enough, they will tell you anything you want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    I love this topic......
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Are there anymore Norinco SKS's scheduled to be recieved and sold by Marstar? Sorry if this topic has been discussed to death elsewhere...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro66 View Post
    Exactly!

Why don't you wait another 3 months. I am sure that won't be the price. More than likely it will be $600 and up.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    There are lots more coming. There are a few threads around about them.

Quote Originally Posted by SandRoad View Post
    So, since there aren't any more new ones, and none on the horizon, what do you want to pay? $2k for a Springfield?

I would guess that the machining/tooling was gone many years ago. So to get any more, the tooling would have to be set up again. There won't be any more out of china for a very long time, until someone puts in an order for a substantial number, likely on the order of 10k or more. The Canadian market can't absorb that many, and other international markets are limited. Do you have $3 to $5 million to pay them to set up production, when you don't even have a guaranteed market?

Better buy that good condition used one while you still can.

Remember when an SKS-D was $175 or $200? People at that time said they would wait for the "next" shipment. Well they are still waiting......
    Too true.

CANAM, who are you talking to? More SKS or M14s are coming?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    Are there anymore Norinco SKS's scheduled to be recieved and sold by Marstar? Sorry if this topic has been discussed to death elsewhere...

M14

I was told by my local dealer that he has some on order from Bell distributors that should arrive in the summer, with synthetic stocks. Exact price....unknown

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast