Thanks and an apology!

Thanks very much to Mark and Chris for getting my orders fixed up. Also, I humbly apologize if I sounded short on some of my correspondence. I seem to have found lots of stress lately in life, but that's no reason to take it out on others. Once again, thank you very much. Hang in there fellows!:cheers:

wish I could say the same but I cant. No email responses, no phone calls back when promised and told order is all ok and just the cfo holding it up.............none of it was true. I am done with canada ammo unfortunately but I doubt they care, lol.

wish I could say the same but I cant. No email responses, no phone calls back when promised and told order is all ok and just the cfo holding it up.............none of it was true. I am done with canada ammo unfortunately but I doubt they care, lol.
I can't find a "beetlejuice" user name in our system. Please give me a call at 1-877-829-1050. I sure we can sort it out in 2 minutes.

Thanks very much to Mark and Chris for getting my orders fixed up. Also, I humbly apologize if I sounded short on some of my correspondence. I seem to have found lots of stress lately in life, but that's no reason to take it out on others. Once again, thank you very much. Hang in there fellows!:cheers:
Glad we got it sorted out. Thanx

I can't find a "beetlejuice" user name in our system. Please give me a call at 1-877-829-1050. I sure we can sort it out in 2 minutes.
Dont matter. I wont waste another two minutes of my time on the phone with canada ammo and I wont go into it further on here either cus its prolly not fair. Just disapointed in the customer service obviously but its ok.

I bought m213 from them and when I called they were very helpfull.Great people to deal with.Thanks canadaammo.

I've never had a problem with Canada-ammo. I understand they've run into some difficulties with an import lately - what can you do. $h!t happens!

I have no problems either...My gun was sent out, and an extra mag and pistol grip was missing, it was sent out imediately, and I had e-mail confirmation to let me know what was up with it. I am happy, and will deal with again.

Same here, after buying an NP-58, 1911A1, Grizzly shotgun, case of .223 and should have a M213 next week. The only hiccup was the M213 and it seems everyone had that problem and that was just from the amount that were ordered.

Back
Top Bottom