Bd specials

John, two questions:

1) What were the pre-sale prices? I've looked at them before but don't recall.

2) Do you have any brass or ammo for the 7.92x33 cartridges? What is the bullet diameter any ways?

I tried a friend's BD-38 at the range and it was cool. Very nicely made. Only draw back is the silly 5 round law.

Thanks,

Fudd

ELMER FUDD;
The BD3008 was $2395. BD38 was $2949.
The BD42 was $3195. BD44 was 2995.

We have dies, we have some brass, the bullet is .323 dia

Can't help with the mag law....
John

ELMER FUDD: "I thought with all your gun powers you could at least do that! "

I am flattered but although we have participated in, and won many legal battles, I still can't get the authorities to listen, oh well such is life....

John

Does the BD-42(H) fire from an open bolt? Also of course does the BD-44 fire from a closed bolt?

What are the advantages/disadvantages? Also does the BD-42 have walnut wood?

I understand that they now come with the long 30 round mags pinned to 5. How much for some 10 round mags pinned to 5 as extras?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just did some research on the 42(h). It looks like the late model incorporated improvements such as a bayonet lug, a place to mount a scope, closed bolt firing and a hammer instead of striker fired. The BD-42(H) replica seems to be of the last version. So closed bolt would be authentic.

I guess that answers the question.

Still not sure if I'm going to get one or not.

I did look around a bit, but I didn't find what I was looking for, thus bringing back a thread from the dead rather than starting a new one!

Back
Top Bottom