Rare Steyr Mannlicher 1895 Austrian Cavalry Carbine 8x56R For Sale

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
We have just acquired a rare Steyr-Mannlicher 1895 model Cavalry Carbine in 8x56R. Our stock number is #26277.

014_crop.jpg

These rifles were the standard service rifle of the Austro-Hungarian Empire prior to and through World War I, and many remained in service or in reserve into World War II. 8mmx56R is now a rare caliber, and these rifles are a seldom seen collectors item. They are even more seldom fired, as ammunition for them is very scarce. However, we have also acquired a quantity of 8x56R military ball ammunition, 1938 manufacture.

015_crop.jpg

We are selling this as a package. The package includes: the rifle as shown in the pictures, 10" bayonet, and 500 rounds of military ball ammo, 1938 manufacture but in excellent condition, all for $650.00, plus GST and shipping if required.

An additional 500 rounds of ammunition is available for $500.00. GST and shipping is extra. If you would like more information, or to see more pictures, please PM me.

007_crop.jpg

008_crop.jpg

009_crop.jpg

011_crop.jpg

012_crop.jpg

013_crop.jpg

014_crop-1.jpg

When I saw this post attributed to my company, I asked anyone who might have posted it what the heck was going on as we thought our advertising section was compromised. I even thought the price seemed pretty low compared to current prices...and then I saw the date. Ha ha ha. Phil.

Back
Top Bottom