Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restricted firearms purchases from Epps

Exclamation Restricted firearms purchases from Epps

Please remember that under the current firearms laws, when purchasing a Restricted-class firearm, the gun must have a trigger lock installed, and be placed inside a lockable case before we can allow the gun to leave our store.

Many manufacturers (such as Ruger, Browning, some Beretta pistols, and others) provide cases that are too small to accept trigger locks, and are not drilled to allow the insertion of padlocks. If you do not have a lockable case, or the case that comes with your pistol will not close with a trigger lock installed, you must bring or purchase a lockable case before we can allow the gun to leave our store.

Again, this is mandated by the federal goverment and the Chief Firearms Office of Ontario. Please make certain you are able to legally transport your handguns/Restricted firearms before leaving our store.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

zap strap the trigger, zap strap the case. Done!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer macguyver's Avatar
    Or tie-wrap through the action.

It would be nothing for the stores to have a bag of zip ties, I keep a pile in my truck just for that reason, works great

Quote Originally Posted by DBeato View Post
    It would be nothing for the stores to have a bag of zip ties, I keep a pile in my truck just for that reason, works great
    Most do.........in b.c.

GOOD LUCK with a zapstrap/ziptie lol ,

Quote Originally Posted by WolFF View Post
    GOOD LUCK with a zapstrap/ziptie lol ,
    works for cops, works in a court room, works at gun shows.........
    and yes it is legal.

"Rendered inoperable with a secure locking device and in a secure container not readily broken open", zip ties work for me!

Scott
    "Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again"

When I got my revolver shipped to me it was zip-tied at the trigger, through one of the cylinders, AND there were a couple on the case... 5 in total.

Super Moderator
    Does the ON CFO accept cable ties as being secure locking devices? If the ON CFO does not, why would Epps risk their business licence?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast