Glock 19's

We have standing orders for Glock 19's but can't always get them as fast as we would like or in the quantities we would like... and sometimes we can get the guns but have to wait for the barrels... trying to estimate delivery times is nearly impossible so we over-estimate in order to be "on the safe side".

Often we get a few in but they are just as often "sold" before they arrive. I believe there are some coming late next week but most of them are already sold (to people that put in pre-orders)... and odds are that by the time the shipment arrives they will all be spoken for in full.

If you want one the best thing to do is place an order... we fill orders in the sequence they are received... that's the best advice we can give.

Mark

any word on when the next shipment is coming in?

I believe that there is a small shipment of Glock 19's that are expected to arrive here in the next 10 to 20 days. Scott would know better, but my understanding is that the guns are at our US office and we were just waiting on the 106mm barrels to get there as well.

Back
Top Bottom