Hammer forged barrels - wholesale

CanAm

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor
I thought I would post this here in case there are any smiths, dealers, etc that are interested.

We have access to a hammer forging machine that is infrequently used. We can supply hammer forged barrels in any calibre to your specs, finished or unfinished. Currently it is tooled to make chambered barrels in 7.62x51 1-12", and 5.56 1-10".

Minimum order would be 100 or more barrels. If you need other calibres, twists, etc. there would also be a tooling fee.

No pricing as yet, but we just wanted to plant the seed.

Please contact me at info@CanadaAmmo.com

i,m intrested in the 556/223 if you take a look at my post i have been looking for 223 blanks for the last few week.
will call to with more info
bbb

Excellent opportunity. You may seriously want to consider the 1/9-1/7 5.56 range....doesn't appear to be to much desire for the 1/10's

Boltgun

There is a place in the aftermarket for tight bore, short chambered M1 and M14 profile replacement barrels. How many guys will need one is anyone's guess.

Let me add No.4 Lee Enfield too.

I think you will find a big demand for 7.62x39 mm BBL for CZ858 Tactical - 2 rifle, which is a just little bit longer than the min. requirement to be classified as non-restricted. The current barrel length is too long in many people's mind. I will order one if you have.

I think you will find a big demand for 7.62x39 mm BBL for CZ858 Tactical - 2 rifle, which is a just little bit longer than the min. requirement to be classified as non-restricted. The current barrel length is too long in many people's mind. I will order one if you have.

What is the point of buying a new barrel just to be 1/2" shorter? They come with 19" and legal min for non-restricted is 18.5"...

Back
Top Bottom