Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: M-14s AVAILABLE

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ulmus_fulva View Post
    The M14 will be on its way and I'll be pleased when it arrives. johnone dealt with my post like a champ and I'll admit I should have inquired first instead of going 'chicken little' on the board... and posting right after getting home from a gong show of a day at work wasn't wise either.

I still find it odd how someone can already receive theirs by the 14th, CGN members are getting their orders processed and cards charged last week already, and my order is taking well into this week. It just doesn't seem like they're being handled in the order that they arrive. And it's not like a whole lot of time passed from the time of johnone telling us all about the M14s late Thursday night to my phone order on Friday after business resumed following lunch. But like I said, when the gun arrives I'll be happy, and have no reservations about ordering from Marstar again.

And wow... thank you to all the cheerleaders on here... you should all get a hobby, or something.

Wow... I'll admit I didn't handle this the best (see above) but wow what a backlash. Nice.

Why are you still talking?...

Its over with, you clearly had fun on your soapbox and helped alienate the CGN community in your own little way...

Take your rifle, and enjoy it....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    The M14 will be on its way and I'll be pleased when it arrives. johnone dealt with my post like a champ and I'll admit I should have inquired first instead of going 'chicken little' on the board... and posting right after getting home from a gong show of a day at work wasn't wise either.

I still find it odd how someone can already receive theirs by the 14th, CGN members are getting their orders processed and cards charged last week already, and my order is taking well into this week. It just doesn't seem like they're being handled in the order that they arrive. And it's not like a whole lot of time passed from the time of johnone telling us all about the M14s late Thursday night to my phone order on Friday after business resumed following lunch. But like I said, when the gun arrives I'll be happy, and have no reservations about ordering from Marstar again.

And wow... thank you to all the cheerleaders on here... you should all get a hobby, or something.

Wow... I'll admit I didn't handle this the best (see above) but wow what a backlash. Nice.
    • Do you understand that it can take up to a week for a charge to appear on your credit card and that there is such a thing as a hold which you will never see....
    • Do you understand that Marstar needs to get approval for a transfer before it can be shipped...
    • Do you understand that app approvals of transfers are not immediate that the CFC can and does take days, weeks and months to approve a transfer even with non-restricted transfer

If you understand all of the above.. then what don't you understand?

Your Credit card may not have been actually charged until the gun left or they take time to post things.. I routinely get things before the charge shows on the Credit card...

As for the speed of things.. Your transfer took a little while that's not Marstar's issue...
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

What you call backlash we call standing up for a dealer who offered us a great deal before they were even put on his website only to have you (and others) ruin it for the rest of the community in the future. Thanks again it makes perfect sense that you had a bad day and went off for no reason ... no apology yet though perhaps John and his staff might deserve one?

CGN frequent flyer
    Got mine today.....super pleased! Thanks John!!!!!

Dear ulmus_fulva,

I was really hoping you were going to man up and apologize. It's easy - the framework for an apology is essentially: "I'm sorry. I was wrong and shouldn't have done that." You might add some words about making it right depending on what happened. Many people start out well, but then blow it by adding the word "but" to it. It then immediately becomes an explanation and a defense, and stops being an apology.

I've done it a few times here after I stepped on my dick and said something I regretted. The offended parties accepted it and I was then able to continue wasting time here with impunity. The CGN wolves do attack quickly, but can be turned into lambs just as quickly. You don't want to become a pariah on CGN, as that never ends well (for you).
    Andy

Since 1958

BANNED
    Damm you all lucky bastards that got one!

Hey Johnone if anyone pisses at you so much that you feel like selling me one I would be more than happy to wait patiently like I did last winter.

P.S. In my mind your company & it's policy is A+ & yes I do know that I have a very big brown nose!

Expired Business
    ULMUS FULVA;
    I can't beleive I am doing this.... But since you seem to be unable to let go of this issue let me make you an offer, as follows

You prove to me and the other members of this board how soeone "jumped the line" and received special by treatment and were served out of sequence by our staff and I WILL GIVE YOU THE RIFLE....

However should you not be able to do that, or at the very least tell us WHO got their rifle "ahead" of you I would expect you to give up you rifle to some deserving soul like SATAIN.

Do we have deal ?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ULMUS FULVA;
    I can't beleive I am doing this.... But since you seem to be unable to let go of this issue let me make you an offer, as follows

You prove to me and the other members of this board how soeone "jumped the line" and received special by treatment and were served out of sequence by our staff and I WILL GIVE YOU THE RIFLE....

However should you not be able to do that, or at the very least tell us WHO got their rifle "ahead" of you I would expect you to give up you rifle to some deserving soul like SATAIN.

Do we have deal ?
    John
    Oh the gauntlet is down. Maybe we could take a vote, and decide who should get the rifle - Satain or Mr. Vulva. Or perhaps it's time for the latter to bow out, retire his monicker, and decide whether he wants to come back as somebody else.

And people don't defend Marstar because they have nothing better to do with their time, V. People do it because good, conscientious, innovative and responsive dealers are a precious commodity in this country. So we're sensitive, is all.
    MOSSMAN

"I'm not very clever but I can lift heavy things."

F**k guys give john a break, why does it seem every time he does somthing for the members of CGN he gets sh*t on, its a wonder he even post hear any more.
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ya your right BBB.He gets kicked in the nutz quite a bit here.I hope he doesn't leave as I enjoy his products and ramblings.Lets vote ulmus fulvu off the island for screwing up things for the rest of us.What say you?