M-14s AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnone

Expired Business
We just had an export shipment go sour.

We had shipped the goods to the buyer's agent/forwarder
their import permit was just refused, we are left holding the bag for all expenses....

Long story made short.... We have this lot of just under 100 units....

These are the 2007 production run made for us with the wood stocks.

"FIRST COME FIRST SERVED" @ $425.each including cleaning kit, sling, 2x5rds mags, 1x5/20rds mag.

JOHN

John, I thank you for bringing this news first to the attention of members of this site:)

OK FOLKS,
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME REGARDING THE M14s....

This will only delay matters, for fast service send to john@marstar.ca or orders@marstar.ca

Had two over 30 PMs this morning requesting info....
There is an order form on our site, we do accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express....
We DO have a toll free number 1-888-744-0066

We will be pleased to quote the exact delivered cost of your rifle, however please understand that it will delay matters 24 hours before we get the info from the shipping dept. Within that time frame we could sell out....

WE FULLY EXPECT TO BE SOLD OUT BY THE END OF THE DAY

Thank you
John

Thanks for the M14 marstar! I almost paid $550.00 for one last week!

OK FOLKS,
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME REGARDING THE M14s....

This will only delay matters, for fast service send to john@marstar.ca or orders@marstar.ca

Had two over 30 PMs this morning requesting info....
There is an order form on our site, we do accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express....
We DO have a toll free number 1-888-744-0066

We will be pleased to quote the exact delivered cost of your rifle, however please understand that it will delay matters 24 hours before we get the info from the shipping dept. Within that time frame we could sell out....

WE FULLY EXPECT TO BE SOLD OUT BY THE END OF THE DAY

Thank you
John

Many thanks johnone! Just ordered mine (first time order with Marstar) and it was a piece of cake thanks to your polite and helpful staff.

(btw - I was told that I was the 26th order... I only got one but with some on here saying they're getting two they are going to be gone in no time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom