Legal version of Dragunov sniper rifle

Does anyone on CGN or in Canada actually own a Medved 3?

They don't appear to be sold anymore?

I wonder how good they were.

The closest possible to the SVD I have seen in Canada and possibly legal to own in Canada could be the MedVed-3.
Hope to get my first semi-auto long gun some day!

If any one has the rifle and is able to post a review would be great!

Here is a link to the store. ( I am in no way connected to the store or even met anyone from the same business; the link is for CGN enthusiasts only)

http://interammo.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=32_33&products_id=75

Thats great, was considering doing this myself... did you make that stock your self... I dont really like the tapco plastic stuff so wanted something better like this
Well I just finnished modifying my SVT-40 to give it that iconic Dragunov look and feel. Since I can't buy a real one in Canada, I figured I'd make the next best thing.

photo_zpsihwqtitq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SVT-40-Dragunov1_zpsl0e0axzn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SVT-40-Dragunov2_zpseeq88y9x.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've actually got a dragunov stock kit from ATI for my SKS.
I would post a picture here of it for you but I'm on my phone and have no idea how to. Lol.

Nice work ! Why is the dragunov banned anyway?

Because it is evil, runs around killing babies, dogs and cats all by itself. No wait a minute, it uses a similar mechanism to an AK which of course makes it evil and runs around killing babies, cat and dogs all by itself. Actually some politician thought it looked evil so not allowed, same reason as the C1A1, etc, etc. Welcome to Canadian rules. This discussion could go on for hours.

Back
Top Bottom