Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very very impressed

Very very impressed

I hope the sponsor doesnt mind, but...

I had the privilage of handling a PGW Timberwolf at the club this weekend. Generally, I dont get too excited about a nice firearm, but the sample I saw was exquised. The detail to the machining, the finish all the way around, the barrel, even the magazines, everything spoke of quality workmanship, something I dont see every day. I wasnt around for the livefire portion but I am sure the gun shoots well. The only thing I wasnt keen on was the muzzlebreak (more of a visual thing for me) but I am sure if I ordered a firearm, that could be changed without too much hassle.

Let me just say that I generally dont write much about firearms, but this was something special. Thanks for producing quality Canadian made firearms, it was a privilage to see one of yours. Now to start saving pennies to buy one... I'm gonna need a lot of them!

Salt

Thanks for the kind words....
    Ross

I would like to second that motion. I have a Coyote in.308 and have never seen a rifle that even comes close to the quality of workmanship that PGW puts into their product. Thanks for a great Made in Canada product. I wish I could get it's big brother now...
    "In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." Erwin Rommel

Same for me. I'm happy with my OD Coyote.

Cheers to Ross! Great service!
    كافر

i got to shoot a pgw gun this weekend.
    snap shots at 200 and 300m .
    It was on the mark everytime.
    worth every penny!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    i got to shoot a pgw gun this weekend.
    snap shots at 200 and 300m .
    It was on the mark everytime..
    worth every penny!!!!
    Dude, I saw it from 20 ft away and had to change my underwear!!

I've seen and handled a number of precision rifles but DAMN, I tell you!!
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I definitely want to get a PGW Coyote some day. I've only seen pics, but they're beautiful guns for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_police View Post
    I definitely want to get a PGW Coyote some day. I've only seen pics, but they're beautiful guns for sure.
    I am second to that, had to head back to school, otherwise I would have got one already, saw on last year at Shooting edge, is one of a Kind, Beautiful Coyote in Green, very solid looking and feel, What a kick as Gun.
    I am not even sure How much beer I drank Toyad.

BANNED
    I'll add to to this one!

Got a Timberwolf 338 folding stock from Ross, shot up to 800m so far and the rounds are ALWAYS touching on the paper. Great company to deal with with un matched customer support. Will be buying another rifle or 10 from them in the foreseeable future and further.

-Tony

CGN Regular Canadian_Soldier246's Avatar
    im ordering one tomorrow and cant wait for it to show up. been wanting one for a long time
    "NEVER argue with an idiot, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast