Very very impressed

salt

I hope the sponsor doesnt mind, but...

I had the privilage of handling a PGW Timberwolf at the club this weekend. Generally, I dont get too excited about a nice firearm, but the sample I saw was exquised. The detail to the machining, the finish all the way around, the barrel, even the magazines, everything spoke of quality workmanship, something I dont see every day. I wasnt around for the livefire portion but I am sure the gun shoots well. The only thing I wasnt keen on was the muzzlebreak (more of a visual thing for me) but I am sure if I ordered a firearm, that could be changed without too much hassle.

Let me just say that I generally dont write much about firearms, but this was something special. Thanks for producing quality Canadian made :canadaFlag: firearms, it was a privilage to see one of yours. Now to start saving pennies to buy one... I'm gonna need a lot of them!

I would like to second that motion. I have a Coyote in.308 and have never seen a rifle that even comes close to the quality of workmanship that PGW puts into their product. Thanks for a great Made in Canada product. I wish I could get it's big brother now...

i got to shoot a pgw gun this weekend.
snap shots at 200 and 300m .
It was on the mark everytime..
worth every penny!!!!

Dude, I saw it from 20 ft away and had to change my underwear!!

I've seen and handled a number of precision rifles but DAMN, I tell you!!

I definitely want to get a PGW Coyote some day. I've only seen pics, but they're beautiful guns for sure.
I am second to that, had to head back to school, otherwise I would have got one already, saw on last year at Shooting edge, is one of a Kind, Beautiful Coyote in Green, very solid looking and feel, What a kick as Gun.

I'll add to to this one!

Got a Timberwolf 338 folding stock from Ross, shot up to 800m so far and the rounds are ALWAYS touching on the paper. Great company to deal with with un matched customer support. Will be buying another rifle or 10 from them in the foreseeable future and further.

-Tony

I have used the Timberwolf at work and to say I want one bad is the understatement of the century.

I will own one, one day.

Shawn

I would like to second that motion. I have a Coyote in.308 and have never seen a rifle that even comes close to the quality of workmanship that PGW puts into their product. Thanks for a great Made in Canada product. I wish I could get it's big brother now...
Deleted... JP.

Last edited:
I would love to own a PGWDTI Timberwolf................. It's on the bucket list.... ;)

Wish you could take a look at a Nemesis Vanquish 308 and it's performance, but it not canadian made... JP.

All I have to say is that personally I find it very rude/ignorant to come into a dealers forum and try to push someone else's products...........This is the PGWDTI dealers forum....... ;) .... Just saying.......

I am just in for the passion of shooting, no bad intentions meant, sorry, i will delete my words... JP.

Last edited:
I just received my Coyote as well...just need to get to the range!
I looked at everything out there that would be in the same league....and found that there is actually none others in the same league!
Beautiful rifle and second to none service...

Back
Top Bottom