Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rock River Arms Authorized Dealer...

Do you plan to stock any of the their barrels? The long shipment time makes me think I can find one on EE, vicious cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mistified View Post
    Do you plan to stock any of the their barrels? The long shipment time makes me think I can find one on EE, vicious cycle
    We try to stock some but they tend to sell before arrival. RRA has been shipping 'most' barrels in a few weeks. What are you looking for exactly and I can tell you if we have any on order?

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Questar2 View Post
    We try to stock some but they tend to sell before arrival. RRA has been shipping 'most' barrels in a few weeks. What are you looking for exactly and I can tell you if we have any on order?

Scott
    Any 20" pinned FSB barrels coming in? Looking to build an A2

Any 20" pinned FSB barrels coming in? Looking to build an A2
    Only 1 for a customer as not too many people are trying to make A2's. Most people are wanting either Match barrels or shorties.

They're easy enough to get from RRA currently with probably a 4-6 week arrival time to our CDN office. Are you looking for the STD Heavy or the STD Heavy with Chrome lined Bore?

Scott

Only 1 for a customer as not too many people are trying to make A2's. Most people are wanting either Match barrels or shorties.

They're easy enough to get from RRA currently with probably a 4-6 week arrival time to our CDN office. Are you looking for the STD Heavy or the STD Heavy with Chrome lined Bore?

Scott
    STD Heavy .223 Wylde. Is this not a Wilson / match barrel? Was doing some reading online and apparently the SS version is Wilson

STD Heavy .223 Wylde. Is this not a Wilson / match barrel? Was doing some reading online and apparently the SS version is Wilson
    Currently RRA is only offering 2 versions of thier 20" Chrome moly barrels that would fit an A2 build ;

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.c...ategory_id=272

The STD Heavy (AR0220ASY) and STD Heavy with CL bore and chamber (AR0221ASY).

Their SS barrels are 'in the white' if you will, so not blued and not an 'A2' barrel. Do you want the SS?

As far as 'who's' barrels they are, there is a lot of speculation around about who uses who's products etc. RRA does not advertise their sources for anything they might not build.

Scott

Currently RRA is only offering 2 versions of thier 20" Chrome moly barrels that would fit an A2 build ;

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.c...ategory_id=272

The STD Heavy (AR0220ASY) and STD Heavy with CL bore and chamber (AR0221ASY).

Their SS barrels are 'in the white' if you will, so not blued and not an 'A2' barrel. Do you want the SS?

As far as 'who's' barrels they are, there is a lot of speculation around about who uses who's products etc. RRA does not advertise their sources for anything they might not build.

Scott
    Thank you for the clarification, I think I will go for the AR0220ASY if any comes in stock

Thank you for the clarification, I think I will go for the AR0220ASY if any comes in stock
    My pleasure.

Good luck with your build.

Scott

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    ever gonna get the 9mm 10 round mags in stock again?

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    ever gonna get the 9mm 10 round mags in stock again?
    We had an invoice emailed to us Wednesday showing they've been shipped to our US office so they'll be part of our next import shipment.

Scott

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast