Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Italian M14 update thread anything new as of 2011 now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Anything new?

I am dying to get one of these, if they ever come to reality.

Expired Business
    G.MITCHELL;
    The producer has run into some "financial issues" which we hope will be resolved shortly....

Stay Tuned
    John

Btt

BANNED
    JPainter Italy is broke! Meaning Luigi & Mario are @ home eating pasta instead of @ work making these bad boys for us to buy.

I'm with you guys. Eagerly awaiting this gun.

From the looks of it I will need to find something else to use this hunting season though. Guess there is always next year.

Expired Business
    We have numerous issues to resolve before we can enter the production stage, not the least of which is the finacial problems of the manufacturers involved....

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    the solution to this would be to have pm harper REPEAL THE PROHIBITED LIST- then john could bring in all of those "thousANDS OF M14S sitting in offshore warehouses"; this is a win-win situation; the customer gets a REAL USGI M14; john doesn't have to build any,( and his profit margin is probably higher) we who have them get to exercise them; and we keep out of somebody else's financial woes; and there are NO TEETHING PROBLEMS OR PRODUCTION ISSUES; THE GUNS ARE BUILT AND PROVED

Quote Originally Posted by t-star View Post
    the solution to this would be to have pm harper REPEAL THE PROHIBITED LIST- then john could bring in all of those "thousANDS OF M14S sitting in offshore warehouses"; this is a win-win situation; the customer gets a REAL USGI M14; john doesn't have to build any,( and his profit margin is probably higher) we who have them get to exercise them; and we keep out of somebody else's financial woes; and there are NO TEETHING PROBLEMS OR PRODUCTION ISSUES; THE GUNS ARE BUILT AND PROVED
    I believe the M14s you refer to are prohibited as converted auto, not prohibited-by-name, so there would be more work involved than just scrapping the prohib list.

That is not to say that I am against scrapping the prohib list, or making the changes that would allow for converted auto guns to be non-prohibited again.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by t-star View Post
    As stated abouve, this is the real root of most of our firearm related problems we are facing today. Let's force the PM to repeal an illegal law to start with as he and all elected officials are civil servants .... they work for us, not the other way around. Why reinvent the wheel when a perfectly good and proven one already exists.

I am with you guys on changing law...

However, I think that is probably a longer process then these being built and delivered...