Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: T97 update, Sticky.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    We are all behind you...this is utter garbage. I do have one on preorder and if you can somehow turn this around I'm going to go for a second one just to spite them (and help you out considering the costs involved here). Soldier on my friend!!
    μολὼν λαβέ

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    We are all behind you...this is utter garbage. I do have one on preorder and if you can somehow turn this around I'm going to go for a second one just to spite them (and help you out considering the costs involved here). Soldier on my friend!!
    Thank you, I do appreciate the support.

Please keep writing you MP's, the PM and the Public Safety minister. Maybe they will grow some balls and settle this mess so we can all move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    After reading the decision - I must agree with the OUCH!!!

I will say that one good precedent was set for firearms owners - that being the refusal of the Tribunal to go "in camera" (ie - no one other than the expert witness, the CBSA, and the Tribunal in the room) when Mr Smith demonstrated that the T97A could be easily converted to FA. At least Mr Youngson could actually see how it was done, thus protecting his right to question evidence brought in by CBSA. That would have been pretty damned hard to do had the demonstration been "in camera".

I hope CanadaAmmo is allowed to return these products to China and get a refund from Norinco. Hopefully, Norinco will redesign and manufacture T97A-type rifles so they can't be easily converted to FA.

Call them Type 87B maybe???:D
    curious.

when this was demonstrated was the Type97 provided a new one that he'd never had the chance to manipulate before? Also, after converting it to FA did he fire it in FA to prove it was FA?

Maybe its just me but if the guy that claims he can make a gun FA brings the gun with him from where ever it was he had it it could have been altered. Also, simply because he claims its now FA doesn't mean it is- id like to see it too.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benmacksh View Post
    This subject has been beaten to death over and over and over. I can't see how anyone would want to go through this much hassle for a T97.

You've fallen into excactly what the Gov't wants you to think and do.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post

You've fallen into excactly what the Gov't wants you to think and do.
    Agreed...it shouldn't be the people who serve the gubbermint.

Got one on pre-order myself...
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213