Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: T97 update, Sticky.

I was on the list for a t T-97. Dont know if there still is a list. I do know that since then i got the RA XCR-223 but would still get one even though I dont need it to support Can Am in this. What a kick in the groin they gave him, everyone that already had one, all on the waiting list for one and the firearms community in general. (Really everyone that lives in Canada firearms owner or not. Stomping on the law abiding public is everyones problem)

If these are restricted or non restricted I will buy one for sure. This is a clear cut case of a gun being deemed too scary to own. If that is how the world is working now then there are alot of people that should not pro create due to looks!!!!!!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewz View Post
    If these are restricted or non restricted I will buy one for sure. This is a clear cut case of a gun being deemed too scary to own. If that is how the world is working now then there are alot of people that should not pro create due to looks!!!!!!!!!

I think its a matter of the gun being too affordable and thus something that the proletariat can own........

lord knows the government doesn't want the masses to be able to afford a bullpup.

As far as scary goes, the IMI Tavor TAR-21 looks much cooler (ie scary)

it costs over $3000.

I think its all about price.......
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    I would like to get on the "it's a plot" bandwagon, but I think this is probably a case of mis-representation on the manufacturers part. If the recievers were full-auto conversions, they are prohibs, period. The part that sucks, is that it closes the door for future imports of semi-auto only recievers if they are banned by name because of these shananigans. My props to canam for bringing them in, sorry you got screwed, I hope you can recoup your investment, I'll give you business if I can.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    They are not conversions.

Please understand, if ANY more guns become named prohibs, all semi-auto military-style guns will. Once that door is opened, it won't be closed.

where is the appeal?

Canam...care to comment on the "status" of the appeal, or the delivery of these rifles.

I have had one on order (deposit paid) since December 2009...or maybe even longer

Is there any chance of these norincos seeing the light of day?

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post

Please understand, if ANY more guns become named prohibs, all semi-auto military-style guns will. Once that door is opened, it won't be closed.

Every chance, but it is a long road.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    CanAm,
    How have the donations towards the cause gone so far? Is more monetary support needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
    CanAm,
    How have the donations towards the cause gone so far? Is more monetary support needed?
    The donations are for the s74 hearing, not my case. But, yes, more funds are always needed. Much more that we have already raised. T-shirts still available on our site.

Frankly, the gun lobby needs many millions to do what needs to be done. But, Canadians expect the government to do for them, so are weak at getting involved or donating.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post

Thanks for piping up. I know it is an ongoing case, so I'm sure you limit your responses on the subject now. Keep up the good fight, I'm on you list for one, nothing would make me happier than you winning this one. If their grounds are invalid, I'm sure you can.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax