Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: enfield wood?

Expired Business
    ENEFGEE;

We still have no indication as to whe CBSA will release the shipment, next week is number four....

Maybe by the time I get back it will be here, that would be a pleasant surprise....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    There's certainly no question about the demand for it!!!!!!!!
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Regular
    I had a wonderful dream last night... Marstar had so many enfield receivers in wood stocks without trigger and barrels that they were giving away. Dream on I guess, that would be the day!

Hopefully we see this shipment soon! Any chance of greek surplus ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by woodchopper View Post
    I've got +20 years in the Army, and the key is don't do anything you don't have to, and don't do anything stupid that will get you or someone else killed. :D only problem is you always end up doing crap that you should'nt have to and some of that crap has the potential of getting you killed.

so I'll see your martial arts and handgun at 20 feet and up you with a ford bumper moving at 120kmh

As for wood I'm not badly stocked for No4 wood but desperately low on No1 bits.
    To hit somebody intentionally with a speeding car is not only a criminal offence, the solicitation in itself is against CGN rules:Inappropriate materials & languages, baiting and disruptive behaviours

This comments deserves a major infraction, and coming from a moderator you should be banned.

Sigh... steady on, chaps. I guess we're all getting a little punchy while the Great Marstar Clock ticks down to zero hour.

Stuart
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    To hit somebody intentionally with a speeding car is not only a criminal offence, the solicitation in itself is against CGN rules:Inappropriate materials & languages, baiting and disruptive behaviours

This comments deserves a major infraction, and coming from a moderator you should be banned.

HUH - I didn't know humour was against the rules, sh*t, how am I still here - oh no, AM I still here, yes of course I am. Now I'm all paranoid, wait a minute, isn't making someone paranoid against the rules? Or is it only if you use drugs, hang on a sec, maybe it isn't against the rules. If they ban a moderator, I'm pretty sure he'll still be buying some of these Enfield goodies from Marstar, so that tactic is a non-starter - it's not like you're depriving them of their income or anything, and you're not blocking their internet connection, or phone lines. Hang on, here's a thought LIGHTEN THE F@CK UP. Get over it.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    HUH - I didn't know humour was against the rules, sh*t, how am I still here - oh no, AM I still here, yes of course I am. Now I'm all paranoid, wait a minute, isn't making someone paranoid against the rules? Or is it only if you use drugs, hang on a sec, maybe it isn't against the rules. If they ban a moderator, I'm pretty sure he'll still be buying some of these Enfield goodies from Marstar, so that tactic is a non-starter - it's not like you're depriving them of their income or anything, and you're not blocking their internet connection, or phone lines. Hang on, here's a thought LIGHTEN THE F@CK UP. Get over it.
    now here is somebody who has no clue what he is talking about.
    Drop the bottle man, it doesn't look good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by enefgee View Post
    ...Now I'm all paranoid, wait a minute, isn't making someone paranoid against the rules?...
    As long as they ARE out to get you, it's allowed.

@polaris: As to dropping the bottle, I'd like to know what Ian's drinking first. Dropping a bottle of fine single malt, for instance, would be a crime against all that's supposed to make us a civilized society. As someone (nearly) wrote, "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a (shattered) bottle in front of me." Especially if it was a bottle of Lagavulin or 16 year-old Balvenie.

Stuart
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    As long as they ARE out to get you, it's allowed.

@polaris: As to dropping the bottle, I'd like to know what Ian's drinking first. Dropping a bottle of fine single malt, for instance, would be a crime against all that's supposed to make us a civilized society. As someone (nearly) wrote, "I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a (shattered) bottle in front of me." Especially if it was a bottle of Lagavulin or 16 year-old Balvenie.

Stuart
    I have to admit, you got a point there...

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Ummm....I took the Ford bumper comment to be a joke....polaris if you read the 6 or so posts in front things will be put into context. He certainly wasn't threatening anyone.