enfield wood?

Kernalvax

Regular
Did I read somewhere that you were getting a load of enfield no1 mk3 wood in sometime soon? or was that wishful thinking on my part?

thanks!

-T

EARLY in 2010 we have containers arriving from two warehouses we recently purchased in Europe....

We will have wood for the No-4 and the No1-Mk111 rifles, all wood is new in the original packing crates from the 1940s and 1950s....

We will also offer some rare and seldom seen bits and pieces for the Enfields....

Will also offer brand new magazines for these fine old warriors....

Stay tuned,
John

EARLY in 2010 we have containers arriving from two warehouses we recently purchased in Europe....

We will have wood for the No-4 and the No1-Mk111 rifles, all wood is new in the original packing crates from the 1940s and 1950s....

We will also offer some rare and seldom seen bits and pieces for the Enfields....

Will also offer brand new magazines for these fine old warriors....

Stay tuned,
John

Nice! :D

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY we had planned on having the material here by now but the port workers have been on strike for the past two months in the exporting country....

John

Hey John, no worries - I will be happy whenever the material gets here. I'm definitely not the type of CGN member that will whine about delays...

What's the best way to get informed when it actually becomes part of your available inventory (i.e. not miss the party)

Lou

Oh. This is nto what I thought the tread would be about. I thought it was about how thinking of your enfield, you get wood! :D:D:D

SHORTANDLONG;

Yes purchased two very large military storage warehouses several months ago in Greece....

But like many things in this business we get blind sided by a labour dispute of all tings....

John

KERNALVAX;
In many ways it is, there are always surprises.... Most times they are pleasant ones....
John

johnone, is there a slight chance there might be some coachwood no 1 mk3 woods in there? i have a lovely 41 ligthgow that some wood butcher got too

thanks
-T

This is good news. I've been looking for a set of MkIII wood in nice shape. Hopefully with the long length butt stock.

This is fantastic. I can not decide if I am more excited about this, or the Euro M14s.
Any chance that the shipment will include any P1907 bayonets? (long chance, I know :p) How about Charger clips in good condition?

John, you and Marstar are fantastic. We are lucky to have someone in the industry who works as hard for us as you do.

Back
Top Bottom