Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for firearms dealers in Toronto

CGN frequent flyer BlaqueJacqueShallaque's Avatar
    I would highly endorse Flaherty's and Target. Flaherty's will get you a handgun as an order, but you can't browse them at the store.

Target is a pretty fun environment to try stuff, but their prices are a bit high.

Haven't had any good experience at Lebaron's on Victoria Park. Very "snooty" salespeople. Can't say about the other.
    Member: CSSA NFA CPC

BANNED
    Al Flaherty's can order for the good price, but you will not be able to handle it before ordering.

These guys are very good - https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/default.asp

BANNED
    Don't forget Williams Arms in Port Perry, good guys that know their stuff.

BANNED
    Go for a drive. ELLWOOD EPPS is the place.
    If you are going for your first rifle or Pistol they have hundreds for you to try!!

Al Flaherty's definitely DO sell handguns. Check their website. Good selection at reasonable prices. And it's located in Toronto.

Target? Good location for those living or working in the GTA...I haven't been to their shop/range...they don't update the listed inventory on their website.

Lebaron? Haven't heard of them. Will Google them...

Seems Colt 1911's (new) aren't very commonly sold in Toronto or even Canada. Whereas Kimbers, H&K, S&W, CZ....are. Odd

Ellwood Epps...according to their website...sells mostly used firearms. Lots of used Colt handguns. Only 2 "new". Perhaps they have more new handguns at the shop not listed on their website.

Williams Arms in Port Perry? Ruger SR1911 Priced $30 more than most others. Average price is $750. While their pricing for the S&W M&P CORE pistols are good. $30-50 lower than competition around Canada.

Haven't seen the Beretta M9 sold or listed in Toronto or Canada. The FS (US & Italian versions) 92 & 96 yes. I'd like to get my hands on a M9 too. So if any one knows where Torontoians might find them...just short of putting in an order...
    Last edited by Nub8; 07-04-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tritium4ever View Post
    I can't speak for some of the options LawrenceN presented, but I do know that LeBaron and Al Flaherty's don't sell handguns. For handguns, you'll want to check out Target Sports as mentioned above...they're a site sponsor so you'll find the link at the top of every page on the forums.
    Not sure about LeBaron but Al Flahertys does sell handguns... So far I have picked up a Beretta 92FS and I'm going to buy a Kimber as well from them.. So far they have been good to me and I'm going to keep giving them my business. Their prices are also very reasonable.

I've also used Tenda Supplies in West Beaver Creek. They have good prices on ammo. https://www.gotenda.com/

Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12