.45 acp rifle ANy Updates 2 years in the running???

Maybe you can post a poll message, and give us four options:

1. Do reload and prefer .45 ACP rifle.
2. Don't reload and prefer .45 ACP rifle.
3. Do reload and prefer 9x19mm rifle.
4. Don't reload and prefer 9x19mm rifle.

Hmmm...why not just let them release the planned rifle before they have to offer variants to the consumer. Constantly barraging Marstar for details on a product or suggesting they need to change caliber or design of a firearm before you even see it I is annoying. Be happy when then release it and hope that is early in the New Year.

Arent the old Thompson rifles from the John dilinger era .45acp? I thought you can get one of those in semi auto.
Uh, Thompson submachine guns are prohib.
And Thompson rifle search only comes up with a .30cal rifle.
If there's an actual rifle in 45, do tell.

Who gives a rat's a$$ about a poll? Let John bring the rifle in and sell it on its own merits. Hey, I'm all for a 9x19mm rifle. I've got 27,000 empties waiting to be loaded for something. However, I'm just not going to s**t all over the opportunity to have something in the equally appealing .45ACP.

ONE OF THE REASONS we chose .45acp is that most people who shoot that caliber reload....
As mentioned by others here, with lead bullets you can make a box of 50rds for very little....
Our selection was not based on a long range rifle, we felt that there is room on the market for a "fun gun" that you can shoot all day for just a few dollars....
BTW it will use easy to find and not too costly 1911 mags.
John

Nice. Here's to hoping it's European made. ;)

ONE OF THE REASONS we chose .45acp is that most people who shoot that caliber reload....
As mentioned by others here, with lead bullets you can make a box of 50rds for very little....
Our selection was not based on a long range rifle, we felt that there is room on the market for a "fun gun" that you can shoot all day for just a few dollars....
BTW it will use easy to find and not too costly 1911 mags.
John
"IT IS BOLT ACTION NON-RESTRICTED
John"

:) i cant wait for this to come in :)

great work John

Wow, just wow. Are you reading my thoughts? I had been thinking pump action, but hey, BA is fine, now pleaseeeeeeeeeee tell me its got a barrel around 16inchs? Pretty Please!

Back
Top Bottom