TSE JR

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
To all inquiring minds.

There has been much speculation:

Redleg has not been banned.

However, he is currently not working out of the office and I was concerned that business PMs could not be actioned so we locked down the account.

Further, Cori aka Glock_it26, our other contributor has left on her maternity leave, so she will also not be able to anser TSE questions.

Please send any inquiries to me in the mean time and very soon a few new faces will appear to help you.

I hope this clears the air.

Sincerely,

JR

Last edited:
It was a system default message - unfortunately there is no easy way to go lock an account and to override the "ban" title.

Ban them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Hey~ Wth did I do to you! :p I am however very much alive and kicking within the sites here but as JR stated, I wont be doing any shop talk which is why I have changed my avitar a week ago now~ I am GLOCK_IT26 not 17... To all my past and future customers on CGN I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and TSE looks forward to your continued business in 2010!:wave:

Hey~ Wth did I do to you! :p I am however very much alive and kicking within the sites here but as JR stated, I wont be doing any shop talk which is why I have changed my avitar a week ago now~ I am GLOCK_IT26 not 17... To all my past and future customers on CGN I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and TSE looks forward to your continued business in 2010!:wave:

Good pic girl! Now go and multiply already!

JR

However, he is currently not working out of the office and I was concerned that business PMs could not be actioned so we locked down the account.

Is this still the case? Redleg no longer shows as a sponsor and there is now a member going by "cie", who's sig line says
Formerly redleg, but no longer with The Shooting Edge

What's going on???:confused:

Like it says in his sig line, Redleg is no longer with TSE. How hard is that to figure out? He's not going to address inquiries if he's not working there..

"cie" is simply a severe rapist. he can stare you down from up to 300m away and there is no telling his ferocity until you meet him on the battle field gentleman...
I can tell you...if you decide to pm him...proceed with severe caution...

It is true that James B is no longer at TSE. As this is a public forum, I do not wish to expand upon his departure.

He now posts as "CIE" as a non-vendor.

Regards,

JR

Back
Top Bottom