M-14s AVAILABLE

Your better off buying a polytech with synthetic stock.

:):DAHAHAHAAHAH!! Awesome!:D:)

John! Thanks yet again for another spectacular offer to your loyal gunnutz! Though I missed this one, I ain't gonna cry... Well maybe a little! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

This offer was definately not for "fence-sitters" and "hemming-haw'ers". It was more like throwing ONE small pack of smarties into a room FULL of fat kids!! ;) LOL

I have an M14, bought from another dealer. And I will forever keep it stock. But I got my second on this batch. Not sure if I'm going to pimp it or hold onto it for a friend. So far my first Marstar experience is good. Thanks to John for giving us the ability to get on these deals. Hopefully the ignorant/bad apples won't ruin these deals for us in the future.

I don’t want to rush you but do you know when you will start shipping orders out? It must be busy there getting so many orders in one big wave.

THANK FELLAS I appreciate your comments.

This is a comment from a fellow CGN member, this is what I mean by getting frutrated at times

"So when I said I would take one and we were in the middle of a transaction you never put one aside for me?? Nice doin business with you"

I hope most people realise that we can't hold items when people simply express an interest or ask a question, we put thing aside when an order is submitted....

John

John you do fantastic work. :D

Now for this twit your quoting... you want to order someting pick up the phone and call in your order. Going back and fro with e-mails waste time and is a pain.

I have 2 of the m305 and may buy another with the synthetic stock or one of the euro M-14's when they come in and I'll be phoning Marstar to get my order in before the internet melts down John's e-mail box :D

John you do fantastic work. :D

Now for this twit your quoting... you want to order someting pick up the phone and call in your order. Going back and fro with e-mails waste time and is a pain.

I have 2 of the m305 and may buy another with the synthetic stock or one of the euro M-14's when they come in and I'll be phoning Marstar to get my order in before the internet melts down John's e-mail box :D
I disagree with yah chopper, I think it is a lot more efficient use of John's staff if you send him a filled out order form instead of them transcribing your phone call, which in turn keeps John's costs down (i.e. the to with NO fro).

With the latter part of your post suggests that phoning in your order should take precidence over a confirmed e-mail order placed earlier in the day (or the previous day), I'll disagree with yah on that one too.

I disagree with yah chopper, I think it is a lot more efficient use of John's staff if you send him a filled out order form instead of them transcribing your phone call, which in turn keeps John's costs down (i.e. the to with NO fro).

With the latter part of your post suggests that phoning in your order should take precedence over a confirmed e-mail order placed earlier in the day (or the previous day), I'll disagree with yah on that one too.
I agree. If phone calls take precedence over already received AND ACKNOWLEDGED email orders then they should at least tell us that, instead of saying first come first served.

With the latter part of your post suggests that phoning in your order should take precidence over a confirmed e-mail order placed earlier in the day (or the previous day), I'll disagree with yah on that one too.

not what I'm saying...

What I'm saying is when you hang up the phone you know that your order is taken all your info is taken and correct and they were not sold out. :D

not what I'm saying...

What I'm saying is when you hang up the phone you know that your order is taken all your info is taken and correct and they were not sold out. :D
Well, you certainly have me beat there! Guess if one shows up in the mail, I'll know if i was in under the deadline.

I think I would rather spend extra $150 on the synthetic Polytech.

Really? You would rather spend another 150$ to gain a s**tty plastic stock?

Buy a 400$ norc from Johnny RIGHT NOW and then buy a USGI sythetic for that 150$...you'll be miles ahead of the Poly..

EDIT- Nvm..they're sold out :D

They were gone in six hours.
Discovered today that they sold out even faster than that... ...they were all gone before 3:30 p.m. on that day (less than 4 and a half hours from the original post and less than an hour from the price correction)!

In case my apology didn't make it into John's inbox this morn for pestering him on the matter, I'll offer this public one now.

R

Tinny greatness, the Norinco M14S.

Anything compareable (or from somewhere else) costs you at least $700, but you get it with 3 mags, a cleaning kit and bonus free cosmoline for $399. Incredible. I ended up buying one in cosmo and it's tons of fun.
I hate to admit it, but I find my m14 alot more fun than an AR since I can take it hunting big game(over .23 caliber in AB) and give coyotes hell with it too. AR's well, you know, range use only.
M14, the perfect tractor rifle. It is utilitarian, don't worry bout the stock, sights or finish. Use, enjoy, spray paint flat black paint over whatever damage you do to the finish or stock and REPEAT. You will be hard pressed to wear out that chrome lined barrel. All this, plus you can buy great hunting ammo for it and hunt most North American game. LOL, great for most applications.

Thanks for bringing us this Awesome, yet cost effective toy!!!!! Now how about that lifetime supply of ammo you said the original buyer could pass on to me..................
JT.

Back
Top Bottom