Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - ISSC MSR MK22 - SCAR 16 look-alike .22 LR

Oh god that looks awesome. It seem to be very well put together, just same thing with me, if it's Non Restricted I'll be on it like a fat kid and cake, but with Restricted...uhhhhhhh probablyyyy not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I've held off purchasing a black rifle .22 just to get this one......damn....hurry up and approve the damn thing!

My credit card has a spot waiting for this gun....!!

That is a sweet piece of kit. I looked through a few videos, I love the idea of moving the charging handle left/right/back/forth. Same accuracy at 100 yards as the .223, so great for training at a cheap ammo price.
    I think I may get one for my son (that's my excuse....), he's a lefty, and can afford the ammo....

If anyone hears of an importer, let me know (I'm sure it will be plastered all over the site, so no worries there)!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    I don't know about the accuracy. I'm having a hard time finding actual accuracy reports other than I shot a bunch standing and it was good.

The barrel system has a shroud around it that the flash hider is connected to. So basically the same idea as the FN PS90. Which flies in the face of accuracy. Looking forward to more reviews on this one. It's definitely on the radar for a future .22lr purchase. You can never have enough .22LR rifles.

please not restricted.................. the MP15/22 was on my radar till they made it restricted..... I'm the kinda person that believes and 22lr should cut its teeth in the gopher patch, not at the range.
    my .02

matt
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 33hoffman View Post
    please not restricted.................. the MP15/22 was on my radar till they made it restricted..... I'm the kinda person that believes and 22lr should cut its teeth in the gopher patch, not at the range.
    my .02

matt
    It is NOT going to be restricted. It can only be non-restricted or prohibited. This has been said a million times.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pancake81's Avatar
    well come on non-restricted then!! lol
    April 05, 2012 - The Day We Turned Back Time

My Guns Only Have TWO Enemies... Rust & Politicians
    Hi Wendy

ISSC MSR MK22

Put one aside for me!

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    It should come with a Gopher Colony starter kit. Especially for those of us in BC. Some good breading gophers in a biodegradable cardboard container, with "PETA" on the outside. Drop in in a large open field and wait until your services are needed!!! No I would never do this. But I can dream...