Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - ISSC MSR MK22 - SCAR 16 look-alike .22 LR

BANNED
    I am still waiting on this as well because i would like a tactical .22 rifle and thanks to the mag restrictions on the MP 15-22 now i don't know what i want. BUT I DO WANT THIS :D !

I am thinking that we won't see this rifle a getting a FRT number until the full SCAR classification is resolved.

BANNED
    that would be pretty ridiculous seeing as how they are very different firearms. they just look the same.

but ridiculous is normal for the CFC...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Sold my 15-22. Patiently awaiting .22 SCAR!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    an austrian made .22lr - based on my conversation with the rep. A 18.5" version could be made available through their official importer in canada.

want want want!
    PAPA ALPHA SIERRA ONE

I like the rifle itself but I am making an efort to get used to the ugly butt stock; I like the skinnier M-4, XCR, Vz58 folding stocks, smaller and simpler.
    Originally Posted by Foxer
    Folks - i've said it before and i'll say it again. The battle is everywhere. There ARE no 'safe havens' to flee to. Those who think there are are simply lying to themselves to avoid doing what needs to be done. We all have to dig in wherever we are and fight back hard. We WILL win - but only if we focus on the fight and not the flight.

Quote Originally Posted by cz52 View Post
    I like the rifle itself but I am making an efort to get used to the ugly butt stock; I like the skinnier M-4, XCR, Vz58 folding stocks, smaller and simpler.
    How about the Anschutz variant?
    http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/downloads/Anzeigen%20und%20Flyer/MSR_RX_22_en.pdf?downloads
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    How about the Anschutz variant?
    http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/downloads/Anzeigen%20und%20Flyer/MSR_RX_22_en.pdf?downloads
    neat, how much?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TFunfer View Post
    I'm hoping for the FRT to be released soon as well. And there is no reason this rifle should restricted, it should be non-restricted. Though it is possible for it to become prohibited depending on how the RCMP rule on the real SCAR and if this was to fall in as a variant. But in my opinion I can't see any logical reason why the FN SCAR or the MK22 should be ruled as prohib. The SCAR should be restricted due to barrel length and the MK22 should be non-restricted because it is over 26" overall length.

But when did logic ever come into politics.
    Where do people come up with #### like this!!!!??? Seriously, is there some mystery ####ing source for bull####??

IF, big IF, the real SCAR is prohibited it will be because it is easy to convert to full auto and that will have ZERO impact on the classification of the MK22.

Cant say i know the price. But i'd guess somewhere in the $2000 range. Anschutz stuff is oh to pricey.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"