Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - ISSC MSR MK22 - SCAR 16 look-alike .22 LR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morrison View Post
    Even cooler: They can't prohib or restrict it. Its not a 'variant' of a restricted or prohib firearm. :D
    Does this gun look like a prohibited firearm? If so, cant they simply say it is a variant? If they say it is non restricted cant they later say they made a mistake and note that it is a variant?

I swear I heard this looked like another gun... scar or something...not sure.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Well at least they will now have a harder time in prohibiting the actual SCAR based upon looks only since they allowed the MK22 ISSC.
    ////Do you really think that the government is going to legislate and expand our freedoms? It seems that all they do is further restrict our rights and determine what we CAN'T do. The truth is that you will never be more free than you are now.////

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
    My experience from my FDE colour ISSC 22 has been similar. Stellar accuracy, 600 rounds with only one FTE and fun to shoot. I have not used loctite one any screws and they are still nice and tight. The weak part of the rifle is the stock. I managed to break mine where it mounts to the frame by simply hitting it against the shooting bench the last time out. The plastic is brittle and not tolerant to any sort of abuse. I am getting a new stock and I will treat it as motion triggered explosive from no on.
    Maybe the newer rifles have had previous issues corrected?

It's very cool.
    An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

What would be totally awesome is if they could also have a version chambered in 22 WMR, and even 17 HMR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Very cool!

So has anyone ever noticed the strange likeness of the buttstock to another australian product? Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by jzz30tt View Post
    so has anyone ever noticed the strange likeness of the buttstock to another australian product? Just sayin...

lmfao !!!!
    "I Am your Very Consciousness. I Am Reality Itself, the Divine Conscious Light, the True Waking State, the True Divine Heart — Breaking Through the force of dreaming."
    -Adi Da-

Quote Originally Posted by volks_r_us View Post
    lmfao !!!!
    I'm sorry, i've probably ruined that buttstock for everyone now. I know i can't look at it without laughing. I shouldn't have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by jzz30tt View Post
    So has anyone ever noticed the strange likeness of the buttstock to another australian product? Just sayin...
    Austria. The gun is from Austria.