Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - ISSC MSR MK22 - SCAR 16 look-alike .22 LR

CGN Regular
    A must buy indeed
    ages802

CGN Regular
    After seeing this new 22lr I have this horrible urge to go start a "Is a 22lr good for zombie defence" Thread....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eg23 View Post
    After seeing this new 22lr I have this horrible urge to go start a "Is a 22lr good for zombie defence" Thread....
    Go for it.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Every time i see somthing like this I feel my left arse cheak burning from my wallet.LOL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    An Austrian Made .22LR - Based on my conversation with the rep. a 18.5" version could be made available through their official importer in Canada.

Ummm.....now go back to that rep you spoke with and inform him that you made an error and that there is in fact no minimum barrel length for *rimfires* in Canada, and we'll take it as is......

Seriously, why would you even plant the seed that they would have to manufacture special barrels to sell to our market Chances are he dismissed the idea as soon as he was "informed" that they'd have to do a special run.....giving these guys eroneous info like that actually makes it worse for us.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scarecrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Ummm.....now go back to said importer and inform him that you made an error and that there is no minimum barrel length for *rimfires* in Canada, and we'll take it as is......

Seriously, why would you even plant the seed that they would have to manufacture special barrels to sell to our market Chances are he dismissed the idea as soon as he was "informed" that they'd have to do a special run.....giving these guys eroneous info like that actually makes it worse for us.
    +1
    Order in council, for when politicians want to order people instead of being ordered by the people.

Should police follow the law or should law follow the police?

Wonder if that 22 model is resticted or not, be a good ideal for Mr.Gopher

Quote Originally Posted by GunBoy View Post
    Wonder if that 22 model is resticted or not, be a good ideal for Mr.Gopher
    As long as the overal length is 26.5" or better, it would be NON restricted.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Ummm.....now go back to that rep you spoke with and inform him that you made an error and that there is in fact no minimum barrel length for *rimfires* in Canada, and we'll take it as is......

Just speculation, but it may have to do with the overall length regarding when the stock is folded. It may be too short without the longer barrel.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Just speculation, but it may have to do with the overall length regarding when the stock is folded. It may be too short without the longer barrel.
    Not likely...that picatinny rail has about 50 slots.....that would make it 20" alone (19.62")...and theres way more than 6.5" of barrel coming out the front.