Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - EMA Tactical (ex-CAA) Glock Carbine Kit

BANNED
    I rather like it.

My Glock 17 is an older 1st generation... no accessory rail on it. Am I correct that this kit won't work with my Glock?

I'd almost certainly buy a kit if it fit my existing Glock, but I'm not in love with it enough to go out and buy another Glock too.

Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    I rather like it.

My Glock 17 is an older 1st generation... no accessory rail on it. Am I correct that this kit won't work with my Glock?

I'd almost certainly buy a kit if it fit my existing Glock, but I'm not in love with it enough to go out and buy another Glock too.
    You can't use your Gen 1, you need the rail for the stock

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    I rather like it.

Yeah you need a newer gen one to work with it.Glocks are so inexspensive nowadays that it might be worth buying a new gen one.You can probably sell the gen 1 and it will only cost you a bit more to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Yeah you need a newer gen one to work with it.Glocks are so inexspensive nowadays that it might be worth buying a new gen one.You can probably sell the gen 1 and it will only cost you a bit more to upgrade.
    x2, reasonably priced used Glocks don't last long on the EE.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in English, thank a veteran

I just ordered a FAB defense Kpos from Wolverine, much better in my opinion (folding stock, use of pistol sight etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
    I just ordered a FAB defense Kpos from Wolverine, much better in my opinion (folding stock, use of pistol sight etc.)
    You know that KPOS stands for Krappy piece of ####
    It doesnt even come close to looking better than the EMA Roni.

http://guidetogreenliving.########.c...ey-sticks.html

Remember to place nice, PC. or you may end up getting this in the mail instead of your RONI.... Really Overdone Newbie Interface.

I'm sure all real glock shooters are rolling there eyes at wannabe-secret-agents (myself included) who are gobbling up this gear.

I'm forming an "uzi posers support club" we'll meet once a month right after the "mall ninja's social"

I'm the president but looking for a secretary.... interested??? (KPOS owners welcome.... But watch out for the HERA guys... They are snobs!!!)

I'm thinking of getting someone like Kevin B up to do a motivational keynote speech....
    Something like "You can't shoot your Glock but thats ok because now you can still look cool"

We'll see...

Like JPainter I noticed the USP, is the kit really only for Glock ?
    Tous les jours nous nous endormons plus instruits mais pas forcément moins betes...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_En_Short View Post
    Like JPainter I noticed the USP, is the kit really only for Glock ?
    for now.... but like Mark said there are plans for others like Sig...

Check the EMA TACTICAL website for all the variants. I'm sure our dealers will get them all in at some point.

Hey you guys that are buying a RONI. What type of optics are you considering?
    I'm thinking red dot but but can't decide between reflex or scope. Any thoughts?