Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2010 - EMA Tactical (ex-CAA) Glock Carbine Kit

Quote Originally Posted by cbabes View Post
    LOL...I ordered it from the EE, it's just a good quality Aimpoint clone with a Larue mount so we are about tie.
    Looks like the real deal. Let us know how it performs?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer OldRanger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYNET View Post
    Looks like the real deal. Let us know how it performs?
    No issues so far, it's holding point of aim fine. Clones are good for trying out the style you would like to get. For just plinking, they are fine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Didn't get the chance to get it to the outdoor range yet but just got back from the indoor club. It only goes out 25m. Shot about 120 rounds slowly adjusting my red dot. Last mag was all in a pretty tight 3 inch group with most shots touching each other. I guess my reloads are ok. I could never do that with just the pistol.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    So did anyone ever break out a dremel, a can of axle grease and a shoe horn to try and shove a 10 mm Model 29 in one of these?

What would be the limiting factor and any thoughts on if it could it be made to work?
    Last edited by incorrigible; 09-02-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Well my 16 year old son and I tried this out at TSE in calgary on our holiday in the glock 22 .40 caliber. At 7 and 10 meters it was one ragged hole. I love it as does my son, first time ever shooting anything. It is now a future must have for a range toy. I love it and look forward to my future time with it. My boy tells me I am not allowed to go to the range without him now too. PROPS TO TSE!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

What optic/sights did they have on it?

I've put an Aimpoint T-1 Micro (clone) on it and for the 25-50m I use it at I find it works really well.... Since there is next to no recoil the knock off holds zero and I haven't had a problem with the optic failing.
    Last edited by RedDuc; 08-27-2010 at 06:06 PM.

They had a cheap bushnell red dot on it and it was spot on so with a nicer optic that I like it would be astounding. I was happy with the acuracy in .40 but I would like to see it in 9mm or 10mm or .45 acp. But now I am just getting greedy!!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

If anyone was worried about taking the dremel to the Roni cocking piece because their rear sight was too big, they sell extra cocking pieces on the the Questar site for 9.99.

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    I hate to be 'that guy' but stuff like this just speaks to me. Isn't that T-1 on backwards.

CAA should really look at these things before they pay the ad people... at least the mags weren't loaded backwards this time:D
    Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Quote Originally Posted by incorrigible View Post
    I hate to be 'that guy' but stuff like this just speaks to me. Isn't that T-1 on backwards.

CAA should really look at these things before they pay the ad people... at least the mags weren't loaded backwards this time:D
    I believe you are correct....