SHOT SHOW 2010 - Steyr SSG 08

greentips

Administrator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
My primary camera went down - so only this rather bad picture survived.

According to Steyr it was purchased by Austrian COBRA (probabbly to replace SSG 69). The basis chassis could be adapted to 308, 300 Win and 308 Lapua. Pistol grip with adjustable back and front strap. One piece steel receiver on an aluminum chassis. - MSRP - 5600 USD. ;)

Better pictures to follow....

IMG_0003copy.jpg

Literally my rifle, now if I could just mount my new optics!

How are you enjoying it so far? What kind of accuracy have you gotten? How far have you shot it? How many rounds have you put through her?

Thanks,
- Koshy

I think he is just reporting from the SHOT show;)

Ohhh :)

So thats why those buggers haven't emailed me back yet, I should fly there and start poking them!

I emailed them a little while ago, asking how to properly remove the muzzle break (no instructions in manual), and also asked about if my cheek piece is faulty as after about 50 shots it blocks the bolt from operating because the recoil causes it to move forward :D

Thanks,
- Koshy

Incredible looking gun, makes my HS50 look kind of blah........hmmmmm, where can you get these :)

At one point Target Sports Canada in Gromley, Ontario had one... not sure if it is still around... Feel free to check out my thread on it, to keep up to date on how I am finding it :)

Thanks,
- Koshy

Incredible looking gun, makes my HS50 look kind of blah........hmmmmm, where can you get these :)

Yes, it's unfortunate that this completely devalues your HS50. I always feel sorry for obsolete rifles. If you want I can take that disgraced piece of metal off your hands and give it a good home :p

Yes, it's unfortunate that this completely devalues your HS50. I always feel sorry for obsolete rifles. If you want I can take that disgraced piece of metal off your hands and give it a good home :p

Just make sure he includes ammo with it to, because he should be paying you to shoot the HS50!

Thanks,
- Koshy

I didn't think they allowed pictures. Didnt they say that on SHOT Shows website, maybe I am wrong.

Just went on their site under attendance rules and it said video or photography is prohibited and strictly enforced. It said only people with media credentials or authorized individuals.

I didn't think they allowed pictures. Didnt they say that on SHOT Shows website, maybe I am wrong.

Just went on their site under attendance rules and it said video or photography is prohibited and strictly enforced. It said only people with media credentials or authorized individuals.

Of which I am willing to bet CGN is? Or at the very least he asks first... they just don't want people randomly taking pictures without permission, and stuff leaking out on the internet without their permission.

Thanks,
- Koshy

Competitive pricing, great customer service, and speedy order processing, makes Kelly's Ultimate my one stop shop for all my softball gear. I hate shopping for the hot new softball bats in person, when I know I will have to pay retail price due to demand

Back
Top Bottom