SHOT SHOW 2010 - Beretta ARX-160 new Italian Assualt Rifle at SHOT

greentips

Administrator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
If there is any surprise at SHOT - the ARX 160 is the most underrated and not rightfully gaining any spotlight.

Hidden in the tiny Beretta LE booth along with a bunch of Storms is the new italian Assault rifle. The best of all, Beretta LE rep. indicated that Beretta has the full intention of bringing a semi-automatic version to the civilian market.

After completely underwhelmed by Bushmaster ACR, the Beretta ARX 160 finally gave me a reason to be excited.

4288929763_62fd5afda6_o.jpg

4289672872_6e1cc0afc0_o.jpg

Looks nice. If it came with a NR barrel length, I might make it my first functioning Black Rifle (I have been slow in building up my stripped lower.....:redface:)

i think id like it better without the folding sock, maybe collapsible. but not folding. hopefully it will have a 18.5" bbl or longer option. would make a great varmint rifle :)

hell... Why wait for price !! Lefty's dont ask ... we get suckered into anything that is either lefty only or lefty-friendly! and half the time we have to pay a premium for it ... ask not for price... ask for availability!!

Back
Top Bottom