Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: New Benelli MR1

Agreed. Let them continue their bro-mance on Facebook or at least have the courtesy to use PM's and stop using the dealers thread for your pirate postings..
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

דומאג ק. D התעלם מכ/כפי שהרבה שזה על קבוצת החדשות של דיון. עם כל קשהי התפיסה הזה ארריואררה אחד בעלי מרימים את הויכוח אי פעם.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    The entire RCMP lab would need to be on crack to screw this one up. It's not listed rest/prohib, it has no variant listed as rest/prohib, it has no full-auto variant (takes Hasslewander mostly out of play), the barrel length would obviously be above 18.5", and Bennelli has a long track record of civilian firearms sales and dealing with bureaucracies.
    The MR-1 was designed to compliantly fly under the "Black Rifle restrictions" of every state in the U.S. , and the RCMP would be incredibly hard-pressed to befuddle it in Canada...:D....the ARGO-piston system also fully avoids the AR-15 "chill" or restrictedness....
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

Sponsoring Business

mr1

Just to update I still have stock of these

Does anyone have any tri rails for the mr1 for sale.

CGN Regular
    Dead thread walking!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    Whats the big deal? Just cut it to 18.5" if you want it there.
    chrome will flake

CGN Regular
    This thread got me all curious and stuff that Benelli would remarket a new MR1. But alas, zombie thread. I'm gonna bump this just to make someone else spit their coffee or something.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by a0jc View Post
    This thread got me all curious and stuff that Benelli would remarket a new MR1. But alas, zombie thread. I'm gonna bump this just to make someone else spit their coffee or something.
    As far as I am aware, they have remarketed a restricted version of the MR1 in Canada, complete w/ 12" threaded barrel
    Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678