WTB Bul Storm

Hi John,

Would you be able to tell when to expect the next shipment of Bul Storm? TIA.

I bought mine used because I waited forever for the "temp. sold out" sign at Marstar to go away. I'm sure it's been well over two years that that sign has been there for the Bul Storm as I check periodically. If they did ever sell them it must have been for about 1 week.

Great gun by the way!

ARIDAN;
That my friend is a very good question....
The last shipment arrived 18 months after we ordered....
John

CBABES;
"If they did ever sell them it must have been for about 1 week."

You obviously did your research well, it is obviously OUR fault that the producer has not delivered.... So I apologize
John

ARIDAN;
That my friend is a very good question....
The last shipment arrived 18 months after we ordered....
John
Well, we now have a reference, so its a start. I realize it is 'statistically insignificant': just because it took 18mths last time means almost nothing with regards to future shipments.

I assume you've ordered more, could you tell us what's your 'gut feel' on when you may get them? Again, I'm not trying to be an ass, I readily admit I have no clue how complex this process is - just looking for a gleam of hope, you know...

TIA. - aridan

Lent my Bul Storm to Danimal247 for his IDPA New Shooter Orientation course. He got the tightest groups out of the 9 shooters. I am sure it was mostly the gun. :stirthepot2:

It was a nice shooting gun, but I freaking hate the thumb safety ala 1911 style.

I attribute the flyers to the wolf reloads :stirthepot2:

C'mon, stop teasing the rest of us... :ar15:

Hey cbabes, I'll trade you my Trojan - temporarily, of course... ;) I'd love to see for myself if the Bul is no bull. :D

C'mon, stop teasing the rest of us... :ar15:

Hey cbabes, I'll trade you my Trojan - temporarily, of course... ;) I'd love to see for myself if the Bul is no bull. :D

That's funny you mention the Trojan. That is the next gun on my list. I was recently talking about selling two guns to buy a Trojan. The Bul was one of them and my RugerP345 was the other since I use them the least. I just can't bring myself to sell any gun. I guess I have also become a collector. :p

I'd say about four shooters asked Danimal what type of gun he was shooting the other day. I think I am going to use it for my Black Badge this weekend.

Are you in the GTA? You are welcome to try it out.

That's funny you mention the Trojan. That is the next gun on my list. I was recently talking about selling two guns to buy a Trojan. The Bul was one of them and my RugerP345 was the other since I use them the least. I just can't bring myself to sell any gun. I guess I have also become a collector. :p

I'd say about four shooters asked Danimal what type of gun he was shooting the other day. I think I am going to use it for my Black Badge this weekend.

Are you in the GTA? You are welcome to try it out.

4 shooters??? I'd say closer to 8-9!

Back
Top Bottom