Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've received my new Tavor thread.

Surely someone has received their new baby this week???
    CPC, WACA and NFA member.
    CSSA life member and proud of it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cobalt545's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    When I get my travor, I'm going to celebrate by driving up and down main street waving and shooting it in the air so everyone can see how happy I am to have finally received it. Then I'm going to go shopping with it in my shopping cart and show it off at the mall. Then go sit on a park bench with it in my lap and give it a good polishing. Then charge into the police station screaming at the top of my lungs with joy as I show it off to them and make them jealous. then go to the military base and run through the barracks shooting it and yelling for everyone to come see my new gun. then finally go home and have dinner with my tavor on a chair across from me, then its off to bed with it all cozy and tucked in next to me. Then wake up and repeat...
    Right on. Made my day reading that. My co-workers are wondering why I'm giggling out loud. :D
    "...a man with a two-dollar revolver is more than a match for the most expert swordsman." -Lt. E.W.B. Morrison

I almost poo'd myself when I opened my mailbox today cause there's a canada post notification slip...but when I looked closer, I realize it says [X] beside letter and [ ] beside package...translated that means Tavor [no]...Passport [yes].

lol I HATE getting other package notifications when I'm waiting for guns/parts. Grr!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulinator View Post
    Surely someone has received their new baby this week???
    I have to agree, I'm puzzled as to why there are not more guys trickling in with the "I got my tavor" announcements & posting pics...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    When I get my travor, I'm going to celebrate by driving up and down main street waving and shooting it in the air so everyone can see how happy I am to have finally received it. Then I'm going to go shopping with it in my shopping cart and show it off at the mall. Then go sit on a park bench with it in my lap and give it a good polishing. Then charge into the police station screaming at the top of my lungs with joy as I show it off to them and make them jealous. then go to the military base and run through the barracks shooting it and yelling for everyone to come see my new gun. then finally go home and have dinner with my tavor on a chair across from me, then its off to bed with it all cozy and tucked in next to me. Then wake up and repeat...
    This is my Tavor. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Tavor is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my Tavor as I must master my life.....
    Did you give you Tavor a girl's name too??....Charlene???

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I have to agree, I'm puzzled as to why there are not more guys trickling in with the "I got my tavor" announcements & posting pics...

Cheers
    Jay

Well, I'd say there are a couple of possible reasons. One could be that the new owners have decided (or been asked) not to mention here that they have received their new rifles. Another could be that they aren't all in CanAm's possession yet. Or maybe they just aren't shipping the rifles for now.

In any case...

This Space For Rent

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Harv View Post
    Well, I'd say there are a couple of possible reasons. One could be that the new owners have decided (or been asked) not to mention here that they have received their new rifles.
    I will be posting ASAP once I get mine. If I did have mine and was asked to keep quiet I would just stop posting - since we are all still posting I think it is reasonable to assume that we don't have them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Harv View Post
    Another could be that they aren't all in CanAm's possession yet. Or maybe they just aren't shipping the rifles for now.
    One of these sounds much more likely to me.

By the way, I finally gave up on being patient, and phoned a few days ago to ask how they were making out with shipping the rifles - they refused to tell me. Of course I would rather hear good news than bad, but I can handle bad news - being denied information on my own order... you can fill in the rest yourselves since I don't want to start this thread down the path to lock up too. All I am saying is that I would like to know where we are at. Forget ETAs or "when will it be here" - it is difficult to predict the future. I would settle for an update on the present situation.

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

It was a Xmas problem, then no airplanes,then new years,still no flights,then shot show, now Valentines day is next week so thats another delay for sure.

They REFUSE to tell you?? Canada ammo has shown nothing but their ass in this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by LloydM View Post
    By the way, I finally gave up on being patient, and phoned a few days ago to ask how they were making out with shipping the rifles - they refused to tell me. Of course I would rather hear good news than bad, but I can handle bad news - being denied information on my own order... you can fill in the rest yourselves since I don't want to start this thread down the path to lock up too. All I am saying is that I would like to know where we are at. Forget ETAs or "when will it be here" - it is difficult to predict the future. I would settle for an update on the present situation.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast