Thread: Fast transaction and great prices

Fast transaction and great prices

I was referred to the guys at Frontier by fellow CGN'r Wham-o. Within 2o minutes my online purchase was done...all without PST

Now I figured, realistically: it'd take a couple days for Frontier to get the order processed etc...but lo and behold I got an email notification that my goods were in the mail from Canada post the following day at 10:30 am!!! complete with tracking number and everything.

Another great thing...no additional shipping costs; and the online shopping feature didn't hickup and try to bill me unlike most other online webpages.

Great service, thanks for all your standup work. Glad I bought now before the dreaded HST kicks in.

+1

Wasn't my first time buying from them and definitely won't be the last. Great Service!

Quote Originally Posted by ViktorF View Post
    I was referred to the guys at Frontier by fellow CGN'r Wham-o. Within 2o minutes my online purchase was done...all without PST

Now I figured, realistically: it'd take a couple days for Frontier to get the order processed etc...but lo and behold I got an email notification that my goods were in the mail from Canada post the following day at 10:30 am!!! complete with tracking number and everything.

Another great thing...no additional shipping costs; and the online shopping feature didn't hickup and try to bill me unlike most other online webpages.

Great service, thanks for all your standup work. Glad I bought now before the dreaded HST kicks in.

I haven't bought anything from them, but did speak with him. Nice guy to chat with, very helpful, and not pushy with any of his products. Will be buying from him shortly.