Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Review Russian SKS rifles from www.westrifle.com

Expired Business Member
    Max-4 I told you it was fixed. Please let me know if someone told you that or you see that someone else order?

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Max-4 View Post
    I see you are still shipping with the sling, ammo pouch and oil kit floating around in the box. I guess it was just me who had a problem with that.

Well I will shut my mouth then, I was just judging by the pics that SOLDNER has on the first page, I guess he pulled the tape off before taking pics. You have some really nice rifles there Westrifle, I just hate to see the accessories slamming around while in transit by Canada Post. I am still happy with my 1952 Ruskie, shot it yesterday!!! Gotta buy a sight adjustment tool soon, shot about 8" low at 100yrds but all 5 shots within 3" off the bench. Thanks

Expired Business Member
    No worries Max-4. I listened to your advise. It is now secured to the box. Yes he probably opened the box and played with a rifle before taking the picture.

Well I will shut my mouth then, I was just judging by the pics that SOLDNER has on the first page, I guess he pulled the tape off before taking pics. You have some really nice rifles there Westrifle, I just hate to see the accessories slamming around while in transit by Canada Post. I am still happy with my 1952 Ruskie, shot it yesterday!!! Gotta buy a sight adjustment tool soon, shot about 8" low at 100yrds but all 5 shots within 3" off the bench. Thanks

Well I will shut my mouth then, I was just judging by the pics that SOLDNER has on the first page, I guess he pulled the tape off before taking pics.
    Exactly,all the accessories were secure with tape,the tape was removed when i took the pic.

I really don't see the big deal about refurbs.

To me a refurb means it got additional test firing, and a deeper level of inspection/tinkering before being wrapped up again for storage.
    "He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    For a shooter your maybe right,but for a collector,the more original the rifle is the more value the rifle is.

And for me paying 250 for a refurh or 300 for original,even if the rifle will be a shooter,the choice for me is clear,it worth the 50$ more.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post

To me a refurb means it got additional test firing, and a deeper level of inspection/tinkering before being wrapped up again for storage.
    There are different levels of refurb, some are the same as a non refurb. But some refurbs are mixed match with suface pitting and paint. Still fine to shoot "just not so pretty"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Gotta buy a sight adjustment tool soon, shot about 8" low at 100yrds but all 5 shots within 3" off the bench. Thanks
    3" group is great.

Expired Business Member
    "Beauty, like supreme dominion, Is but supported by opinion" Benjamin Franklin 1741

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    3" group is great.

Expired Business Member
    I don't want this one to die. Keep it going please