Page 1 of 29 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Review Russian SKS rifles from www.westrifle.com

Thumbs up Review Russian SKS rifles from www.westrifle.com

Hello,

I need a review for our SKS rifles and website ( www.westrifle.com ) from customers that bought rifles from us. This is not for advertising of other Dealers. I want to hear about our rifles and our website only if possible.
    1. Quality of Russian SKS that you received
    2. What sort of accuracy do you get ?
    3. Shipping time from the time payment was received by us?
    4. Did you use EMT , Personal cheque or Money order?
    5. Did we answer all of your questions before you order?
    6. Would you recommend us to to other CGN users?
    7. Would you buy from us again?
    8. How would you rate our website? 1 - 5 RATINGS

Now if possible don't mention any none supporting dealers here. Start your thread if you you want to mention someone else. I am trying to outline what I need to work on for my clients.
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe a stupid question but...

These are new, un-issued? not re-furbs?

Just wanted to clarify, I am pretty sure you are selling new, no-refurbs, i want to be sure of your product.

I am selling Russian SKS that were made from 1949 to 1956. Items left matching numbers. All handpicked. Many are in unfired condition. If you visit our website you can see pictures that we posted. Weblink http://westrifle.com/specialsks.html

Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    Maybe a stupid question but...

These are new, un-issued? not re-furbs?

Just wanted to clarify, I am pretty sure you are selling new, no-refurbs, i want to be sure of your product.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer venture7004's Avatar
    Are they clean or dipped in cosmoline? When my PAL arrives I'll be buying one from you. I'll do a review after that.

CGN Regular
    I've been shopping around different sites for a SKS and yours is a 5.....you answered my questions within 2 hrs. of asking them,when I make my purchase it will definitely be from your site,the firearms you have and describe is what I'm looking for

Quote Originally Posted by bdogg View Post
    I've been shopping around different sites for a SKS and yours is a 5.....you answered my questions within 2 hrs. of asking them,when I make my purchase it will definitely be from your site,the firearms you have and describe is what I'm looking for
    Lol Posts:1

If you want honest opinions and to gain the respect of customers let the business come to you. It will, SKS's seem to sell themselves nowadays. Here is my honest opinion of your site and dealing with Westrifle. I love the fact that you guys take 5 or 6 photos of each rifle allowing the buyer to see what he/she is getting. To me I would pay an extra $100 to get that piece of mind any day of the week! It pretty much allows me to be at your store and handpick my rifle which is awesome.

I asked you for an all matching laminate stock SKS that was in the best condition possible, you gave me a unit # and I was able to see 4 or 5 pictures of that very rifle on your site! As far as price I felt I got a fair deal, about $50 more than what other companies were charging, but again I got to choose my rifle.

Now, I wrote on a form I had to fill out in the comment section, and I also wrote in an e-mail that I wished to have the rifle shipped wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap. I live in Ontario and the rifle was coming from BC, a long way to travel and alot can happen on its voyage. When I got the rifle guess what... NO bubble wrap or any protective wrapping what so ever, the ammo pouch, sling and oil pouch were just floating in the box with the rifle. Now anyone who knows SKS's sees that the ammo pouch and sling have some big and sharp pieces of metal that can dent/scratch a wood stock or blueing. I expressed my discontent with the packaging job to the owner of westrifle and he was very appologetic and offered to refund my money. When it comes down to it I was still very pleased with the condition of the rifle, and I felt that I wouldn't get another SKS in the same shape unless I hand picked it myself, so I kept it. Maybe im just picky, and I do understand that it would be a huge expense for bubble wrap for hundreds of rifles. Here is a tip wrap up the ammo pouch, oil pouch and sling in newspaper to prevent it floating around and denting the gun.

I am trying to give my god honest opinion of westrifle and overall they were very truthfull, fast to respond and shipping was quick. The product was as stated and I do not regret buying an SKS from them at all. Westrifle has some nice SKS's for sale and people will buy them, we just dont like getting them rammed down our throats. I would deal with them again, buy with confidence. Cheers
    Last edited by Max-4; 02-08-2010 at 10:41 PM.

Are you guys going to be getting any Albanian ones in ever?

Max we now fixed it. Like I told you the person who did not follow instruction got fired. I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for your purchase again.

Quote Originally Posted by Max-4 View Post
    If you want honest opinions and to gain the respect of customers let the business come to you. It will, SKS's seem to sell themselves nowadays. Here is my honest opinion of your site and dealing with Westrifle. I love the fact that you guys take 5 or 6 photos of each rifle allowing the buyer to see what he/she is getting. To me I would pay an extra $100 to get that piece of mind any day of the week! It pretty much allows me to be at your store and handpick my rifle which is awesome.

I asked you for an all matching laminate stock SKS that was in the best condition possible, you gave me a unit # and I was able to see 4 or 5 pictures of that very rifle on your site! As far as price I felt I got a fair deal, about $50 more than what other companies were charging, but again I got to choose my rifle.

Now, I wrote on a form I had to fill out in the comment section, and I also wrote in an e-mail that I wished to have the rifle shipped wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap. I live in Ontario and the rifle was coming from BC, a long way to travel and alot can happen on its voyage. When I got the rifle guess what... NO bubble wrap or any protective wrapping what so ever, the ammo pouch, sling and oil pouch were just floating in the box with the rifle. Now anyone who knows SKS's sees that the ammo pouch and sling have some big and sharp pieces of metal that can dent/scratch a wood stock or blueing. I expressed my discontent with the packaging job to the owner of westrifle and he was very appologetic and offered to refund my money. When it comes down to it I was still very pleased with the condition of the rifle, and I felt that I wouldn't get another SKS in the same shape unless I hand picked it myself, so I kept it. Maybe im just picky, and I do understand that it would be a huge expense for bubble wrap for hundreds of rifles. Here is a tip wrap up the ammo pouch, oil pouch and sling in newspaper to prevent it floating around and denting the gun.

I am trying to give my god honest opinion of westrifle and overall they were very truthfull, fast to respond and shipping was quick. The product was as stated and I do not regret buying an SKS from them at all. Westrifle has some nice SKS's for sale and people will buy them, we just dont like getting them rammed down our throats. I would deal with them again, buy with confidence. Cheers

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

I just got some in and am very pleased with them.
    All exc , as issued exp. for the crap weld job on the mags,
    but that is not his fault.
    I have not shoot any yet (if ever)
    most are tula dated 52+/- , one is a unmarked ( unissed?)
    with orignal lamin. stock and gas tube wood, I haven't had
    time to see if I can figuare out factory.
    A bit more money, but no forced match #'s or that damn blk paint.
    Only problem I can see is they are to good to mess with,
    and the small numbers that I deal in locally, may have to get a few
    common ones for the gun plumber types.
    Sorry , for got about the trade rating, been real busy.
    Very pice people to deal with, a A+++ rating from me .:D
    The packing is O.K., but the idea of some newspaper for the mag
    and oil bottle stuff would be a very good idea.
    As some one that has shipped guns in the mail for 1.4 century, I
    always stuff the box full of paper or what ever is handy.
    I got 3 or 4 garbage bags of used bubble rap from a moving company,
    after a move, they where happy to get rid of it.
    Hope this has been of some help.

Page 1 of 29 1234567891121 ... LastLast