1887 availability?

Are you taking names for a 'waiting list'? And are you in a position to confirm pricing?

Thanks!

Well, I've been thinking about it ever since T2.... so I guess you have a point....

Atleast in Movies they don't really say what it is.

So in order to spot them correctly you most likely will have some background.

But when kids see it on the game and there it is in big numbers "1887".... then you start getting some of the *monkeys* (Sub that word for which ever you want) trying to buy the same gun to try the same tricks.

the 1887 shotguns are promised for the end of the year....

For those who wish to be notified when they arrive simply put your name and contact details in my box, john@marstar.ca

As for those who do irresponsible things with guns it simply displays the immaturity of these individuals.... Who once said that you can't legislate against stupidity ??

John

h t t p w w w.oldwestguns.ca/index.php?page=products&object=54[/url]
Here you go. Kinda pricey

Maybe they will be the TTN ones

I believe the TTN ones were made in China as well. As far as I know, 1887s were only made by Winchester, a factory in China, ArmiSport Chiappa, and for a very limited run, a gun manufacturer in Australia whose name escapes me at the moment.

h t t p w w w.oldwestguns.ca/index.php?page=products&object=54[/url]
Here you go. Kinda pricey

What's an original 1887 worth? Sounds like it wasn't that big a seller for Winchester way back when, so assume it's a bit rare.

What's an original 1887 worth? Sounds like it wasn't that big a seller for Winchester way back when, so assume it's a bit rare.

Mine set me back $725, but it's first year production 4 digit ser # and I wouldn't even consider letting it go for twice that. The 2 5/8 chamber is a bit of an issue with the originals but Kent Gamebore makes low pressure smokeless 2.5" shells.

Back
Top Bottom