Product Availability

Demon971

Regular
Hi, I sent emails to both service@marstar.ca and sales@marstar.ca a week ago but got no reply. So I'll try here;

Does Marstar have Handguard set, A2, 6.75" long, "carbine" length, GREEN (LP-RB-M4HGSG) and AR-15 Magazine Clamp (LP-TL-A050) in stock? The website says they are in stock, but I figure best to check just in case.

Thanx.

TSE has the handguard and FAB plastic joiners. ;) That Leapers joiner is steel and quite heavy if that matters. I'm building just like you, and have checked coast to coast too. Zahal is also a good place to check out. Fortunately I now have a green C7A2 stock now, having looked for nearly 3 years. Try Fabsports - he occasionally has them. I need a green rubber pad for my stock. That, I have no idea where to get.

DEMON 971;
I will repeat for the 100000000000000000000th time, if your e mail is received it is replied....
Yes the site is current as of Friday (two days ago)
John

Give him credit for checking with you first. ;) It was me who recommended that he check with you. I also consult your website first...always...but I have, for example, tippy-toed around the collapsible stock issue for some time. "As you know, we are waiting for permits," you might say. We really don't know how long that takes, but we ask because we want to buy from you, and only you.

Take my comments well...we really like you...after you've had your morning coffee.

PS: When are the Leapers stocks coming in. :D

DECKARD;

No proble, we always appreciate the referral, but I will repeat, if you don't get a reply, pick up the phone, it is free after all....

Yes we all want to get some of the "military" classified material out of the US....

Some of the permits have been "under review" for over 18 months.... They move almost as fast as our government.
John

DEMON 971;
I will repeat for the 100000000000000000000th time, if your e mail is received it is replied....
Yes the site is current as of Friday (two days ago)
John
No need to exaggerate. I didn't receive a reply (and I did check my junk mail folder), so I guess you didn't receive either of my emails. Regardless, thank you for confirming for me. I'll try finding a time to call next week.

Hey Deckard, thanks for the help but I looked at the TSE site and couldn't find any AR carbine handguards or the FAB plastic joiners. Am I missing something?

cp:

Back
Top Bottom