Thread: AT15 11.5" Carbines

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

AT15 11.5" Carbines

A few of the custom 11.5" AT15 Carbine builds we have done.

The most recent completion. It has a Daniel Defence free float forward rail, SPEX brake and tan furniture and highlights.

This nifty little carbine has a custom 1:7 stainless match heavy barrel and ACE Scocom stock. The forend is our non-free float quadrail behind a picatinny rail gas block and Troy folding battlesight. This carbine is finished off with our SPEX brake and a Tango Down QD forward grip.

One of our first experiments with Cerakote camoflage, this carbine is nicely equipped with Magpul OD furniture, our quadrail and a Spartan muzzle brake. It features a DPMS 1:9 chrone lined barrel and is currently available for sale for $3065 incl one PMag.

A full on custom job, this hansome carbine included a custom fit hardcase and assorted acoutrements. The paint is a unique urban camoflage done in Cerakote and offset with Magpul furniture. Our quadrail, SPEX brake, Troy flipup sights and a Eotech holographic sight complete the rifle.

This rifle really does belong to the boss and he'd kill me if we sold it. The barrel is a custom match stainless job in .223 Wylde. It wears our quadrail, Magpul furniture and MBUIS sights.

Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 03-05-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

ugh i want one .... too bad my student budget ill have to make do with norc.